Hello, my name is Jocelyn…

…and I am addicted to sugar!
I seriously love it way too much!
And it doesn’t help that I follow this blog
and I always want to make some of her fun eats.
They are some of the cutest treats EVER!
(I am so making those mini pumpkin pies)
I am also pretty sure this is the reason my pants are tight
and why the scale hasn’t budged
even though I have been working out since August.
So…I made these cake truffles the other day when I had
leftover choc cake and peanut butter frosting.
Seriously to die for!!!
I am sure I ate most of them.
Curse you sweet tooth!
Haha! I “HEART” chocolate!
These were really easy to make.
Crumble up leftover chocolate cake.
Stir in a few spoonfuls of peanut butter frosting.
Roll in balls and freeze.
Dip in melted chocolate.
Melt peanut butter candy melts and swirl on top.
Eat. Enjoy. Eat. Enjoy.
(then feel guilty because your pants don’t fit)
(and finish off the whole plate)
I would never do such a thing!
No not me!
Thank you so much for reading my blog. If you liked this post, please leave a comment. Comments are a great way for me to see what is a blog hit or miss:-)

Comments

1. Chloe says

wow..those look absolutely incredibe. my stomach is already hurting because i know i would eat all of them if i made them!

Darn that Bakerella, she’s always causing me to stumble! :) They look sooo good.
    Thanks for stopping by my blog, it’s always nice to see a fellow picture nut. You’ve got a cute crew to take pics of!!

Hi Jocelyn I love your name it’s so pretty! I wanted to stop by and say thanks for the comment. The scarf exchange was too fun I hope I get to do another one sometime soon. Also I’m now following you :D

I love sweets, and chocolate even more (surprise surprise)! Thx for sharing these. My only problem? There’s never left over chocolate cake! :)
    Thx for stopping by and following my blog!

Hi, I just saw that you now follow me. FUN!! So I skipped over here to “meet” you. I just ready your most recent post, and I can already tell we’re going to be GREAT friends!! I HEART chocolate and sugar too!!! LOL

Your family is BEAUTIFUL by the way!!

I bet your Nikon is very similar to my Canon G9 in that it has the a good portion of SLR technology but more of a pocket friendly size!? I love the G9 but my lens is scratched (boosobWAH!) and I want something with a few more options. I like the D60 and the 90! From what I heard the Nikon is more user friendly than a Canon, but the lenses are just a tad more pricey. I think I could take that trade off. :) But I’m so stinkin’ loyal…

Oh, sugar and especially chocolate always makes my life a looot better! Those look absolutely delicious! Now, I have to go find a huge chocolate bar to devour.

My favorite combination, chocolate and pb! These look fabulous. Sadly, where I live there are no pb candy melts, but when I travel stateside for the holidays, I may just have to pick some up. Thanks for sharing. Great picks. They win my heart, for certain!