Mostly desserts, though. I’m really all about the desserts.
So I brought these two lovelies together to make Cookies and Cream Sundae Sauce.
- 8 regular sized Cookies & Cream Hershey’s chocolate bars*
- 3/4 c. Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1/4 c. – 1/2 c. White Chocolate Chips
- Break the Hershey bars in pieces into a medium sized saucepan. Add the whipping cream.
- Stir over low heat until melted.
- Add in 1/4 c. white chocolate chips and stir until partially melted. If you’d like the sauce to be a little thicker, add more white chocolate chips. If you like it thinner, stick with the 1/4 c.
- Remove from heat and serve over ice cream!
I’ll be sure to have dessert waiting for you.