Back To School Cookie Round Up

Our office floor is filled with bags of notebooks, pencils, crayons, and rulers.
Yup, it’s that time of year.
Time to round up everything on the school list
and write your kids names on every single item.
Time to buy new shoes and socks
and a new school wardrobe.
It’s also time to make cookies.
What?  Doesn’t school say cookies to you??

I mean cookies for lunch boxes, cookies for after school,
maybe even cookies for school parties…
yup, school = cookies!!!
I thought it would be a good thing to start the school year off right
with a good list for you to get started with.
It was so much fun going through all my old posts
and putting together a great cookie round up for you!!!
Bake up one new recipe a week for your special little ones…
or just bake some up for yourself while they are busy learning.
They will never know:-)

Need some more fun Back to School ideas???

Check out:

Shugary Sweets: 27 Back to School Recipes
Second Chance to Dream: Sandwich-less Lunch Ideas
I Heart Naptime: 50+ Back To School Ideas
How Does She: 30 Ideas for Back To School

Thank you so much for reading my blog. If you liked this post, please leave a comment. Comments are a great way for me to see what is a blog hit or miss:-)

Comments

What a fun cookie roundup. Funny enough, I bake a fresh batch of cookies every year the afternoon of the first day back to school, so they are warm as the kids get home. And they HAVE to be “regular” chocolate chip cookies.
    Love the rocky road cookies! Actually on my list of ideas, of course you’ve already done it :)

Jocelyn, this is an awesome roundup! Cookies are one of my favorites and always have been–they even take a favorite rank over cake and cupcakes because they’re easy to make, pack, and always look and taste good :) I love your choices here–the PBJ ones are my fave, but I’m loving the PB Snickers ones, too! Your kids are lucky to get your delicious cookies in their lunch boxes!

a cookie round up – everything I need in my life today. With my full time job really, really stressing me out lately.. I need a good cookie or two! Each time I see those PB Pudding cookies, I drool a little on my keyboard. What am I waiting for?? Must make them STAT. ;)

OMG !!!
    What a cookie-round-up
    I can’t even think what to bake first, and I love baking cookies (as I always love to have different kinds at home)

Somehow i stumbled upon your blog.. i dont have a blog, have never blogged before, and dont know anything about blogging….. but i do know that when your blog page fully loaded and i saw this gigantor post on a million cookies, i knew i hit the jackpot!! I will be back, many many times!! :)

I always bake, but even more when the kids go back to school. I think it’s because I feel guilty for being so excited that they’re going back to school. I’ve picked out the Caramel Corn Pretzel for a new one to try. So glad I found you on the Recipe Swap. I followed you!

It’s ok…I feel guilty too that I get so excited for school to start:-) The caramel corn cookies are one of my favorites…I hope you like it!!!

Wow, they look amazing! I want them all, especially the peanut butter pudding and caramel corn pretzel ones. Such awesome combinations, really wow!