Biscoff Fluff Brownies – fudge brownies filled with Biscoff cookies and spread and marshmallow fluff will satisfy any sweet tooth!
Do you ever use your phone as a flashlight? No, I don’t mean use the flashlight app. Do you use the glow from the screen to see where you are going?
I would not recommend it. The glow distorts things in the dark, and it doesn’t really show you how many steps you have left on a dark staircase.
And by dark stairs, I really mean pitch black stairs.
Yes, I tried this out on Friday. I thought for sure I was on the last step, but that glow got me.
Or it was the floor that got me.
Either way I ended up on my back with a twisted ankle. Thank goodness for my phone not flying too far out of my reach, so I could call my hubby in a panic.
I thought for sure it was broken. There was lots of tears and dizziness and laughing as I got a ride to the house in a wheelchair.
I’m still babying it two days later. The nurse at church says go get it looked at since it didn’t swell, but, hey, I can walk.
And by walk, I really mean hobble. I’m sure I should milk this for all its worth!!!
And this was the week I had decided to be serious about my exercising. There goes my morning Taebo and running routine.
I think the dessert devils are out to get me, because I didn’t bake very much this past week. They don’t like all this talk of exercise and healthy eating.
It wasn’t the phone fault I fell…it was probably a sugar demon following me around just waiting for the right time to shove me.
Maybe I should spend more time this week making up to them with more Biscoff Fluff Brownies. I think super fudge-y gooey brownies might just do the trick.
Brownies this good can fix just about anything. But just in case, I’m not getting near any more dark stairs with only a glow to see by.
- 1 - 9x13 box brownie mix
- 1 1/4 cups Biscoff cookies, broken in chunks
- 3/4 cup marshmallow cream
- 1/2 cup Biscoff spread
- 1/4 cup Biscoff cookie crumbs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9x13 pan with nonstick spray.
- Prepare brownie mix according to the directions on the back of the box. Spread half the batter in the prepared pan.
- Place cookie chunks on top of batter.
- In a bowl, combine the marshmallow fluff and Biscoff spread until creamy. Drop by spoonfuls on top of brownie batter and cookies.
- Cover with the rest of the brownie batter. Sprinkle the cookie crumbs on top. Bake at for 25-28 minutes. Let cool completely before cutting into squares.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 24 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 113Total Fat: 6gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 5mgSodium: 64mgCarbohydrates: 15gFiber: 0gSugar: 6gProtein: 1g