I’m sure that more chocolate and peanut butter will calm my panic mode.
Stay up to date on all the BruCrew baking here:
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup marshmallow cream
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- mini Ritz crackers
- 1-10 ounce bag melting chocolate wafers
- In mixing bowl cream the butter, peanut butter, and marshmallow cream until light and fluffy. Slowly beat in the powdered sugar. Roll into small 1 inch balls.
- Place the peanut butter truffles on top of a mini Ritz cracker. Top with another cracker and gently press down.
- Melt chocolate in microwave stirring every 30 seconds so the chocolate doesn’t burn. Stir until creamy. Using a fork dip the buttons coating both sides. Tap on side of bowl gently. Place on wax paper lined baking sheet. Top with sprinkles. Let set. Store in a sealed container.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 36 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 68Total Fat: 4gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 5mgSodium: 22mgCarbohydrates: 8gFiber: 0gSugar: 7gProtein: 1g
Nutrition facts are an estimate and are not guaranteed to be accurate. If you need special diet advice, please see a registered dietician.