These easy no bake Cherry Marshmallow Rice Krispy Treats are the perfect dessert to share any time. A sweet chocolate rice krispie treat loaded with marshmallows and candies will disappear in a hurry.
I have a confession to make. I am in love with the new CHERRY M&M’S, and I don’t care who knows it.
Seriously these are my new favorite candy. For now anyway.
This was the THIRD and best bag so far.
I tossed the whole bag into these Cherry Marshmallow Rice Krispy Treats! The gooey pockets of marshmallows and the crunch of the cherry chocolate candies had me swooning!
Do yourself a favor and buy at least two bags of these sweet little candies. One for the rice krispy treats and one to devour in your closet.
- 1 (10 ounce) bag of large marshmallows
- 3 Tablespoons unsalted butter
- 5 cups Chocolate Rice Krispy cereal
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 1 1/4 cups Cherry M&M's, divided
- Butter a 9x13 pan.
- In a large saucepan, melt the butter and large marshmallows over low-medium heat. Stir until melted.
- Pour in the cereal and stir until coated. Stir in the mini marshmallows and 1 cup M&M's.
- Spoon into a buttered 9x13 pan. Gently press into the pan with buttered hands. (pressing too hard will result in hard krispie treats)
- Press the extra M&M's into the top. Let cool before cutting into squares.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 24 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 231Total Fat: 12gSaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 12mgSodium: 43mgCarbohydrates: 27gFiber: 2gSugar: 22gProtein: 3g
Nutrition facts are an estimate and are not guaranteed to be accurate. If you need special diet advice, please see a registered dietician.