These easy no bake Cherry Marshmallow Rice Krispy Treats are the perfect dessert to share any time.
I have a confession to make. I am in love with the new CHERRY M&M’S, and I don’t care who knows it.
Seriously these are my new favorite candy. For now anyway.
This was the THIRD and best bag so far.
I tossed the whole bag into these Cherry Marshmallow Rice Krispy Treats! The gooey pockets of marshmallows and the crunch of the cherry chocolate candies had me swooning!
Do yourself a favor and buy at least two bags of these sweet little candies. One for the rice krispy treats and one to devour in your closet.
Cherry Marshmallow Rice Krispy Treats recipe:
- 1 - 10 ounce bag of large marshmallows
- 3 Tablespoons butter
- 5 cups Chocolate Rice Krispy cereal
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 1 1/4 cups Cherry M&M's, divided
- Butter a 9x13 pan.
- In a large saucepan, melt the butter and large marshmallows over medium heat. Stir until melted.
- Pour in the cereal and stir until coated. Stir in the mini marshmallows and 1 cup M&M's.
- Spoon into a buttered 9x13 pan. Gently press into the pan with buttered hands. (pressing too hard will result in hard krispy treats)
- Press the extra M&M's into the top. Let cool before cutting into squares.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 231 Total Fat: 12g Saturated Fat: 8g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 4g Cholesterol: 12mg Sodium: 54mg Carbohydrates: 27g Fiber: 2g Sugar: 22g Protein: 3g