It’s that time of year when you start to look for the perfect gift item for friends and family members. Today I am so excited to share this fun giveaway with you. I am partnering with an awesome group of blog friends this year. We have all gathered some of our favorite things into a gift basket, and YOU have the chance to win those items. I had a blast putting together the things that I use all the time just for you.
Not only is this giveaway a fantastic way to drum up gift ideas for anyone and everyone on your list this year, it is a great Wish List Idea Generator for yourself as well. Every single giveaway basket is chock full of fabulous, tried-and-true, favorites and gift ideas. Even if it’s a treat, it’s always fun to give to a friend with a note that says, “Enjoy one of my favorites” for Christmas, birthdays, or just because.
- Check out the gift collage below
- Scroll to the bottom to see the details for MY favorite things giveaway
- Enter to win my gift basket at the giveaway below
- HOP to all of the other sites to enter to win their gifts!
- Look around and enjoy the sites of thecreative bloggers–they will not disappoint!
- *Note- if you receive an error message, click to the blog’s home page
Click on each link to view each site, and enter to win their favorite things gift. If you receive an error message, click to the blog’s home page.
1. Bombshell Bling//2. BruCrew Life//3. Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke//4. Click It Up A Notch//5. Crazy Little Projects//6. Diary of Dave’s Wife//7. Eighteen25//8. I Heart Nap Time//9. Kojo Designs// 10. Landee See, Landee Do// 11. Live. Laugh. Rowe.//12. Lolly Jane//13. Love the Day// 14. Lil’ Luna//15. My Sister’s Suitcase//16. NoBiggie//17. Or so she says…//18. Six Sisters Stuff//19. Something Swanky//20. Tatertots and Jello//21. The 36th Avenue//22. The Dating Divas//23. The Girl Who Ate Everything//24. The Idea Room//25. The Pleated Poppy// 26. Thirty Handmade Days// 27. Tidy Mom // 28. Your Homebased Mom// 29. A Pumpkin and a Princess
Here is a closer look at the things I chose for my favorite items! I had fun shopping for things that would show you who I am and what I like.
1. Baker’s Joy – I use this spray for a lot of the cakes I bake. It releases the cake without sticking. It’s a must when baking bundt cakes. (Walmart)
2. Cute Spatula – I love to use fun spatulas when I am baking. I thought this one was too cute and wanted to share it with you. (Meijer)
3. Viva La Juicy perfume – This is my favorite perfume right now. I have a large bottle at home and a few small travel sized ones in my purses. (Walmart/Meijer)
4. Three bottles of Megalast Wet n Wild nail polish. I love this because if you clear coat it, the nail polish really does last a long time. (Meijer)
5. 4 pack of Wilton sprinkles – sprinkles just make everything better when baking. (Meijer/Michaels/JoAnn’s)
6. Chocolate Whoopie Pie candle from Yankee Candle – I burn these candles all the time. Chocolate was an obvious choice for this gift. (Yankee Candle)
7. Turquoise Cuff Bracelet – one of my favorite accessories to wear is any type of bracelet. Turquoise is my favorite color, so I was excited to find this for you. (Maurices)
8. Black sparkly scarf – I am kind of a scarf freak, and I wear them all year long. (Maurices)
9. Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups & Pieces – these are my all time favorite candies whether I am baking or munching (any grocery store)
10. Dr. Pepper Lip Gloss – This is my favorite lip gloss to keep in my purse at all times. It gives a hint of color, and I can’t resist Dr. Pepper. (Meijer/Walmart)
11. 4 handmade flower headbands from The Trendy Owl – my favorite way to dress up a pony tail is with these fun flowers that I make (The Trendy Owl)
12. Nordic Ware Bundt Pan – this is one of my favorite pans for cakes. You are all set to use it as long as you use #1 with it. (Target)
All together this gift basket is $125, but each item was under $25 making these very affordable gifts.
Now it’s time to enter to win my gift giveaway!
So would you like to win my favorite items?
Are some of the things I love and use staples in your home too?
There are several ways you can enter the giveaway. You can choose to enter just once, or multiply your chances to win with more entries.
I can’t wait to see who wins!!!