One of my cool bloggy friends is Miranda…
is that cool that I think we are friends???
I mean I have a good feeling that if we met IRL,
we would totally get along:-)
Anyway, every month Miranda posts her 12 on the 12th
on her cute blog,
and I think how fun it would be to play along…
but I forget every single 12th of the month.
My husband’s company had a picnic at a local amusement park.
So after church we changed and told the kids
to get in the van for a “drive”.
They had no idea what was up!
Imagine their surprise when we pulled
into the parking lot of the park:-)
After a yummy lunch of pulled pork, mac n cheese, and delish brownies…
(hey, where was the camera then?)
we headed into the park.
1. A semi group shot…can’t believe my oldest is almost taller than me.
2. The boys on the tilt a whirl…it cracks me up the difference in size here.
3. The girly girls.
4. Running in the air on the swings.
5. Wearing sweatshirts in June? It was kinda chilly in the shade…
good thing I know my kids “freeze” and we brought some along.
6. Loving the upside down roller coaster.
7. Snow cones made up for the fact that he was too short for the upside down ride.
8. Tilt a whirl take 2.
9. Using the big zoom to get a close up of my hawt hubby…
hee hee he didn’t know I was taking pics then:-)
10. What else do you do when standing in line???
11. Cute couple alert:-)
12. Crazy kids who wanted to get wet when it was chilly.
If you want to play along with the 12 on the 12th…
check out THIS awesome blog.
I am also linking this up to my good bloggy friend Carissa
for her Miscellany Monday.
It is so much fun to just share some randomness:-)
Come link up!!!