I feel like I have been such a bad blogger lately:-(
I have tons of things I think about and want to post,
but then I just don’t get around to it.
I have been hit by the spring cleaning fairy…
and I have a bunch of bags ready for Goodwill.
I promise to get back into the bloggy swing of things.
Thanks for hanging in with me during this dry spell.
Top Ten list for this Tuesday!
10. Seeing new flowers springing up everywhere.
9. Feeling the pain from my Taebo workout…so worth it.
(I have lost 8 lbs. since Feb, only 10 more to go)
8. Seeing the wind blowing through my open windows
7. Smelling my room full of lilac blooms.
6. Going to Goodwill and totally scoring tons of “new to me” clothes for my kids.
5. Getting good news:-)
4. Planning fun things to do on our vacation with the kiddos.
3. Making more yummy choc/peanut butter goodness.
2. Having fun with a sorts of craftiness/craziness.
1. Creating a new centerpiece with my newest obsession.
I am totally obsessing over these white milk glass vases!
On our trip to PA I scored a few from my dad’s basement…
I decided they needed a new home to love them.
They were just sadly sitting in the basement
covered in dust.
( I did ask before I removed them from the dust)
And now every time I am at goodwill,
I find another vase.
And yes, I buy them every time…
hey I said it was an obsession:-)
I loved how they looked on my table,
but it needed something else.
Target to the rescue!!!!
These fun pink/fuschia plates were in the $2.5o dollar spot.
I heart Target so much!
Is there anyone else that just loses
all track of time and space when you enter that store???
I think they put something in the air vents…
why else do I go in and not come out until I have spent all my money?
(Lets just not mention the lack of self control I have when I see cuteness:-)