Confession…I am kind of a diet junkie.
I love to eat yummy food…
but the food shares the love back in areas I don’t appreciate.
I know that with exercise and self control…
weight management is very doable!
But sometimes you see these diet gimmicks and you just wonder…
would it really work? So many commenters say it did for them.
The other day I was surfing the web, and I came across
this diet called the 3 Day Marine Diet.
It claims you can lose up to 10 pounds just by following the diet exactly.
Now of course you still have to exercise and drink your water
to actually see results…but I figured that.
So, I start reading over the meal plan
and low and behold you get ice cream for dinner all 3 days.
I’m sold!!! A diet where I can eat ice cream? It’s my dream diet:-)
So, I am giving it the 3 day test…kind of like a research project.
I’ll update you next week on whether it really does work:-)
Day 1 is over and all I have eaten is what is on the list…
this is super tough because right now I am starving!!!!
It is all I can do to not run to the kitchen and dig into the Biscoff jar:-)
But it’s only 3 days…surely I can hold out for that long!!!
Let me tell you what was tough…
looking through last week’s party!!!
You all post the yummiest recipes and funnest projects…
the recipes killed me tonight though!!!
Made my stomach start crying out for some sort of midnight snack…
I resisted and only drank more water.
Let’s just say I am very tired of seeing my bathroom already:-)
On that note let’s show off you guys!!!
This week I decided to make two FAB 5 groups….the Treats and the Tricks!
Stop by their blogs and let them know they were featured.
1. Tomato Spinach Alfredo Pizza from Love Bakes Good Cakes
2. Biscoff Stuffed White Chocolate Chip Cookie from The Pastry Chef
3. Watermelon Donuts from Sugar Swings! Serve Some
4. No Bake Oreo Squares from Hugs and Cookies
5. Chicken Broccoli Ring from Happiest Mom on the Blog
1. Creative Ways to Cut Clutter from Cheerios and Lattes
2. School Supply Cake from A Pumpkin and a Princess
3. Princess Birthday Party from Little Becky Homecky
4. Hair Bow Wreath from Cox’s Corner
5. Beach Cottage Look from Alderberry Hill