Shaving Cream Battle

Want to surprise your bored kids this week?
Buy shaving cream…
…then give each kid 1 bottle to use as they wish.
The only rule…keep it out of the other person’s eyes!
Try really hard not to laugh as you are taking pictures of the fun!!!
The 30 minute battle will still be a topic of conversation many weeks later!
And the hilarious hair stylings that happened after…will be priceless!!!!
Good luck getting all that off with just a sprinkler:-)
Is it on your bucket list yet???
Shared on: Wow Me, Whimsy, Lil Luna, What I Whipped Up, Throwback, Swanky Stuff, Show Me, Bloom Design, Whatsits, Chic & Crafty, Show & Tell, Weekend Wrap Up, Strut Your Stuff
Thank you so much for reading my blog. If you liked this post, please leave a comment. Comments are a great way for me to see what is a blog hit or miss:-)

Comments

OMG, this is totally officially on my bucket list now! I want to “cream” my boyfriend and siblings so bad! What a fun way to get the kids outside in the sunshine and switch up their playtime with a unique way to spend all that energy.

This is awesome! Can you bring some shaving cream with you today? They would totally love that, haha! I though, would prefer whipped cream. YUMMY. I bet they smelled good afterwards too :)

My kids couldn’t believe what I wanted them to do when I brought home all the shaving cream…but they thought it was the coolest thing to do. Well, other than the cream in the eye part!

That’s awesome!! My church camp used to have a night where we would do tug of war over the mud pit and then end the night of fun with a shaving cream battle. They always had the nurse on hand for the few that got shaving cream in their eye. It was so much fun. I can’t remember how many cans of shaving cream we went through with a whole camp of teens but it was a lot. :-)

4. Sandi says

You’re crazy girl! So, how long did it take to get all the shaving cream off of them? Their smiles are priceless! And I think I would have to agree with wanting whipped cream spray vs shaving cream! hahahaha

Did the camera protect you from getting creamed?? I want to see pictures of mom too {with a crazy hairdo please}!! Am I too old to do this with my husband?? So much fun!! My daughter is too young but this is definitely happening when she’s older. I would have loved this as a child. My dad on the other hand, would have freaked out seeing shaving cream on his grass. Nothing can touch the grass.

P.S. I may or may not be featuring you on Thursday… ;)