Combining buffalo chicken, cheese, and pasta in one casserole creates a meal that everyone will love. This Buffalo Chicken Pasta Bake is delicious and can be on the dinner table in 30 minutes. These Buffalo Chicken Calzones are another easy and quick recipe that everyone enjoys too.
*Love these recipes? Be sure to sign up for the BruCrew email to have these recipes delivered to your inbox each time a new recipe is shared.
Ok, I have to confess. I have fallen off the dinner wagon hard. The past few weeks we have been busy with travel and activities, and it has affected our normal eating schedule. Oh, we are still eating together for the most part. I just haven’t been as dedicated to having a hot meal ready at dinner time.
The kids have been eating ramen, cereal, and Bbq Chicken and Avocado Quesadillas all week. Yes, major mom fail going on right now. It’s time to step back and get a better routine going again.
I love having an empty, quiet house all day long, but sometimes that is also my downfall. I feel like I have all day to do things, so I put chores and work off until the last second. Not to mention no one is around to stop me from eating the leftover Cinnamon Sugar Apple Donut Holes.
Then I’m scrambling to get everything done right before the kids get home from school. My brain can’t think of quick dinner recipes when it is trying to do all the things at once. Please tell me I’m not the only one who does this.
Pasta, canned chicken, and cheese are usually three ingredients that are almost always in our pantry and refrigerator. That makes it very easy to throw together something quick when the hangry masses are pounding on the dinner table.
Ever since I made this Chicken Supreme Pasta Bake, I have been trying to make a pasta dish every couple of weeks. Cheesy pasta dinners always get two thumbs up here.
Our family loves this Easy Buffalo Chicken Dip, so I used those same ingredients to make this gooey, cheesy pasta bake for dinner a few weeks ago. You can use a rotisserie chicken, leftover chicken breasts, or even canned chicken. We have used all three and they taste amazing any way you make it.
Heck to the yeah!!! All that cheese is amazing. Hey, I never said this was a healthy buffalo chicken pasta. Although, if you wanted to make this a low carb buffalo chicken recipe, substitute cooked cauliflower for the noodles. Booyah! Healthy chicken recipe just like that.
The kids devoured this easy dinner in record time, so either it was delicious, or they were starving because I made them wait until I took pictures. #lifeofafoodblogger #theyareusedtoit
A thick layer of gooey cheese will have everyone fighting to get the first big scoop of Buffalo Chicken Pasta Bake.
For this easy pasta dinner, I combined cream cheese, ranch, and hot sauce in a mixing bowl to create a gooey base for the chicken and noodles.
My son said this pasta tasted just like the buffalo chicken dip, only heartier! Gotta love a baking dish full of pasta goodness that everyone loves!!!
Lots of shredded cheese is always a good thing when you are baking dinner, am I right?
Looking for more easy dinner recipes, you might like these:
- Chicken Parmesan Pasta Skillet from The Cookie Rookie
- Cheddar Broccoli Chicken Lasagna Rolls from Inside BruCrew Life
- Orange-Balsamic Shrimp Pasta from Belly Full
- Creamy “BLT” Pasta from A Dash of Sanity
Connect with Inside BruCrew Life! Be sure to follow us on our social media, so you never miss a post.
I also created a fun new Facebook group, and I would love for you to join. It’s a group where you can share your favorite recipes, ask questions, share photos, and see what’s new with the BruCrew. If you would like to check it out, you can request to join HERE.
Be sure to watch this short video to see how to make this Buffalo Chicken Pasta Bake:
- 8 ounces - 2 cups uncooked, penne pasta (or substitute cooked cauliflower)
- 1 - 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup ranch dressing
- 1/3 cup hot sauce
- 2 cups shredded, cooked chicken (rotisserie or canned)
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- green onions, for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Spray a 8-inch casserole dish with nonstick spray.
- Cook the pasta noodles, according to the package directions. Drain and drizzle with a little bit of olive oil to keep them from sticking.
- Stir together the cream cheese, ranch, and hot sauce until creamy.
- Add the chicken, 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, and cooked pasta noodles to the cream cheese mixture and stir to combine. Spoon into the prepared dish.
- Combine the remaining two cheeses and sprinkle over the top of the pasta. Bake for 20 minutes, or until cheese on top is melted.
- Remove and serve immediately with green onions, hot sauce, and ranch drizzles. Serves 6.
*This post contains affiliate links. Inside BruCrew Life may receive a very small percentage of sales made through these links. Thank you for letting us share products we use this way.