You Wanted To Know About Me!
So here goes nothing...
1. I am a list maker...unfortunately I tend to lose most of the lists I make. So I usually make the same list 2 or 3 times before things get done. Or I make a grocery list and get to the store, only to realize the list is at home. And yes, I cannot remember for the life of me what was on the list.
2. I am not a morning person at all. I would much rather stay up late working on projects. Because even if I go to bed early, I will still sleep until the absolute last minute. (I even set my alarm for 30 minutes earlier, just so I can hit the snooze 3 more times before getting up...lazy I know)
3. I have the worst circulation in my feet during the winter...they are always freezing. Thank goodness for cute fuzzy slippers to wear around the house. And I always wear socks to bed (even in the summer)...I am not sure why, I just do.
4. I enjoy complete silence when I am working on a project or even when cleaning. For some reason music/tv seems to really distract me.
5. I have never ever achieved an exercise high while working out. For me the high comes when I am finished and realize that I don't have to do this again until tomorrow.
6. I always pick out and eat the folded chips first. Not sure why, but I think they taste better that way:-)
7. I am a container collector...which thrills my husband to pieces. LOL! I always think of something that I could repurpose it into...he sees it as clutter. I mean come on...think of the uses for crystal light containers and for velveeta cheese boxes.
8. I love to eat green bananas plain...they taste gross to me when they are actually ripe and taste like a real banana. But if I am going to use them in a slimfast/green shake, they have to be ripe. For some reason I don't like a green banana taste in with other things.
9. I once sprained or broke one of my fingers lifting a bag of dog food. Weak I tell you. I couldn't bend that finger for an entire year.
10. When my kids were babies, I used the book Baby Wise...wonderful for getting your kids on a schedule fast. I was very particular about it. Actually I was just down right anal about it. But I love my sleep at night and was willing to try anything to get my babies sleeping 12 hours at a time. I loved it and will always recommend it to any new moms.
11. I was braver in college than I am now. I actually got on and pulled the rip cord on a Sky Coaster. You know the thing that 2-3 people get strapped into, then they lift you up super high and then drop you! It was a blast, but I really don't know if I could get on one now.
12. Every toy and supply has its own home in my house. (now that doesn't mean it is always in that home) But it will drive me bonkers if I know that the kids cleaned up the toy room and put Polly Pockets in with Matchbox cars. I used to go in and fix it myself, but now that they are older, I just dump both boxes and make them do it again. Such a mean mom:-)
13. Creative clutter doesn't bother me...obviously if you could only see my scrapbook room now...but coats, backpacks, and whatnot just left around is another story.
14. One of my biggest pet peeves is people who go shopping in their pajama pants. I know I shouldn't care what others are wearing, but come on, your pjs at the grocery store? At least throw on sweats or something.
15. New shoes and accessories make me super happy. There is nothing like the feeling of happy feet on the day you get new shoes.
There you have it...15 useless facts about me, for you to not care about:-)