* hugs and kisses from my “babies”
* breakfast in bed made entirely from my boys
* funny made up songs
* being called “beautyful” from my girl…it is wonderful to be admired when you haven’t
showered for the day yet
* “dates” with each of my kids
* each day being entirely different from the last
* my kids thinking of others
* rare moment when they ALL GET ALONG!
* how God has blessed me with my 3 wonderful childeren
I also “smile” when all my kids are in bed at night too.
Last night I got this card finished for the
current CQC #83.
My card mojo wasn’t happening and
I actually almost threw in the towel and went to bed…
but then I just laid the strips down and loved it.
Kind of like being a mom…
there are days that are tough and I want to give up,
but God gives me the strength to finish strong!
I have learned that not everything is going
to be perfect right away,
but if you just keep on it will all be right in the end.
HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY
to all my mom friend.