These Whatchamacallit Blonde Brownies have caramel, peanuts, and rice krispie cereal. The ultimate candy bar taste in a delicious blonde brownie.
I know what you are thinking.
Do we really need another blonde brownie recipe?
The answer to that is a very loud YES!!!
But I knew you would need more than a picture
to convince you, so…
I came prepared with some excellent reasons
on why you need to bake them. (like today)
1. They are filled with two kinds of caramel.
2. Their crunch comes from rice krispies and peanuts.
3. A brownie topped with rich chocolate is a no brainer.
4. Brownies copying candy bars…always a good idea.
5. It is a eewwy gooey blonde brownie. Nuff said!
I did come up with one reason
NOT to make them…
1. They won’t last the night once you taste them.
Now you might think,
“that is a good enough reason NOT to bake them for me.”
But trust me…you want these blondies in your life ASAP.
ANd I do mean WANT them for sure!
It is possible that your thighs will hate you in the morning,
but it will be oh, so worth it when you take that first bite
Slightly under baked, full of crunchy krispies and
loaded with gooey caramel…totally drool worthy!
Yup! I have you convinced to bake today, don’t I?
What are you still doing here???
Go set out the butter so you can bake these
before the kids get home from school.
See, you won’t have to eat the whole pan…
unless you really want to.
I’m pretty sure your family will help you devour them!!
I know mine did