I do not understand the need to put half naked women into a video game!!!
- 3 Tablespoons coconut oil
- 10 bag large marshmallows
- 2 Tablespoons instant coffee granules
- 5 cups chocolate rice krispies
- 1 1/2 cups shredded coconut
- 1 1/2 cups mini marshmallows
- 1 1/4 cups Almond Joy chocolate pieces, divided
- In a large saucepan, melt the coconut oil. Stir in the instant coffee until dissolved.
- Add large marshmallows and stir until melted and creamy.
- Pour in the cereal and stir until coated. Let cool 5 minutes, then add the coconut, mini marshmallows, and 1 cup of the Almond Joy pieces, stirring quickly.
- Spoon the mixture into a buttered 9×13 pan. Gently press into the pan with buttered hands or parchment paper. (pressing too hard will result in hard krispie treats)
- Press the extra candy pieces into the top. Let set up. Store covered loosely.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 24 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 310Total Fat: 17gSaturated Fat: 11gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 9mgSodium: 71mgCarbohydrates: 37gFiber: 2gSugar: 29gProtein: 4g