up from school when I realized my hands
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 7 cups popped popcorn
- 1 1/2 cups chopped Almond Joy bars
- 1/2 cups slivered almonds
- 1 cup Almond Joy pieces or other chocolate candy pieces
- 1 cup white chocolate melts
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate melts
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spread coconut on a baking sheet and bake for 5-6 minutes. Stir occasionally, so the coconut does not burn. Cool on pan.
- In a large bowl combine the popcorn, toasted coconut, Almond Joy bars, and almonds.
- Melt the white chocolate melts according to the package directions. Pour the melted white chocolate over the popcorn and toss to coat.
- Spread on a large baking sheet that has been lined with wax paper. Sprinkle with the candy pieces. Place in the refrigerator to set up quickly.
- Break the popcorn into large chunks. Melt the chocolate melts according to the package directions and drizzle over the popcorn pieces. Let set again. Store in a tightly sealed container.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 20 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 248Total Fat: 15gSaturated Fat: 9gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 3mgSodium: 82mgCarbohydrates: 28gFiber: 3gSugar: 22gProtein: 3g