A batch of this easy Candy Corn Popcorn is a great way to use up extra or leftover candy. This delicious white chocolate covered snack mix combines all your favorite Halloween candies into a sweet and salty treat that you can eat any time of day or night.
Do you like candy corn? I have come to realize that this little fall candy is a hot topic for most people. You either hate it or you love it.
Have you ever eaten candy corn and peanuts together? Oh, my word! It's my absolute favorite way to eat candy corn, hands down. It kind of tastes like you are eating a Payday candy bar.
Add Reese's Pieces to the bowl, and you have a candy corn mix that can't be trusted around me. I decided to use the same flavors to make a fun white chocolate covered popcorn for Halloween.
Why this Popcorn is Amazing!
- This candy corn popcorn comes together in minutes.
- Everything is completely covered in white chocolate.
- It's an awesome treat for snacks, parties, or movie nights.
- You can customize it with your favorite candies and cookies.
- Popcorn - We like to use mushroom popcorn kernels because they pop up nice and round. That shape holds the chocolate better. But you can use whatever popcorn seeds you have on hand. Bags of microwave popcorn works just as well too.
- Mini Marshmallows
- Candy Corn - The mini candies are best for the snack mix, but the regular ones work too.
- Peanut Butter M&M's - This just adds more peanut butter flavor to the mix. Feel free to use any variety of M&M's that you like.
- Peanuts - Salted, unsalted, or honey roasted is fine.
- Mini Nutter Butter Bites - If you can't find the minis, roughly chop up the regular cookies into bite sized chunks.
- White Chocolate - We like using the Ghirardelli melting wafers because they taste great and melt down smoothly.
How to make Candy Corn Popcorn
Use your favorite popcorn maker to pop a batch of popcorn. Make sure to remove any un-popped seeds. There is nothing worse than biting into a popcorn seed and breaking a tooth!
Stir together the popcorn, marshmallows, peanuts, candy corn, M&M's, and mini Nutter Butters in a large bowl.
Melt a bag of white chocolate candy melts in the microwave following the package directions. Pour the melted chocolate over the snack mix in the bowl.
Stir the mixture together until everything is coated in white chocolate, then pour the mixture onto a parchment lined tray.
Refrigerate the candy corn popcorn for five minutes. Break the snack mix apart into chunks. Store it in a tightly sealed bag or container.
Ways to Enjoy It
- Pack small bags of this snack mix in baggies for a fun lunch box treat.
- Serve a big bowl at Halloween parties for people to munch on.
- It's a fun treat to snack on during football games or movies.
- Package it in little bags and give it as a favor for fall parties.
More Ways To Use Candy Corn
- Candy Corn Blondies
- Turkey Candy
- Candy Corn Fudge
- Butterfinger recipe
- Monster Mix recipe
- Candy Corn Oreo Truffles
- Candy Corn Pizza
Love a recipe you tried from Inside BruCrew Life?
Please consider leaving a 5 star ⭐️ rating in the recipe card below and/or a review in the comments section further below.