These little Peppermint Marshmallow Brownie Bites are a fun and delicious treat to add to your holiday cookie trays.
Happy day before love day! Honestly, we aren't super mushy people, and we don't really celebrate Valentine's Day.
I say "don't really" lightly because my husband has been known to buy me flowers and surprise me.
This year he is taking me to one of my favorite stores...IKEA!
It wasn't for Valentine's Day though. It just happened to fall on heart week. (Yea for some fun new furnishing and food props)
One thing I DO love about heart day or any holiday for that matter, is that I can bake up a crazy amount of themed treats and not be ridiculed for it. Too much that is.
My family might be a little tired of eating pink and red food.
I have gone slightly overboard
Today I am giving you one more pink treat for a while. And it is a super easy one too.
Peppermint Marshmallow Brownie Bites. Perfect way to use up that bag of peppermint marshmallows you have leftover from the holidays.
All you need is a pan of brownies, some holiday marshmallows, and some melting chocolate. Oh, and some time.
The good thing is that they will disappear as fast as you make them.
Peppermint Marshmallow Brownie Bites recipe:
- 1 brownie mix (9x13)
- ⅔ cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup of water
- 42 mini peppermint marshmallows
- 12 ounces white melting chocolate
- Bake the brownies according to the 2 egg directions on the back of the box. Do not over bake. You want the brownies to be very soft and fudgey. Let cool completely.
- Cut into 42 small bite size pieces. Flatten each piece and place a marshmallow in the center of the flattened brownie. Roll into a ball and place on a wax paper lined tray. Place in the freezer for about 20 minutes.
- Place the white melting chocolate in the microwave for 30 seconds. Stir and repeat until melted and creamy. Dip each brownie bite in the chocolate using a toothpick. Set back on the wax paper and top with sprinkles or colored sugar. Let set.
- Store in a sealed container on the counter. Makes at least 42 brownie bites.
*Use regular mini marshmallows if you can't find the peppermint marshmallows.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 42 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 40Total Fat: 4gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 9mgSodium: 6mgCarbohydrates: 1gFiber: 0gSugar: 0gProtein: 0g
Nutrition facts are an estimate and are not guaranteed to be accurate. If you need special diet advice, please see a registered dietician.