These loaded Oreo Butterscotch Blondies will satisfy your sweet tooth. Cookies, butterscotch chips, and coconut give this cookie bar recipe a fun twist!
So my sugar cravings got the best of me last week. I had to have blonde brownies. And it had to be right away!!
You are going to love these! As long as you like coconut that is…and if not, well, we can still be friends. I’ll just try to look past your flaws!
But back to the amazing blondie…they are stuffed to the brim with yumminess.
Pretty much everything needed to induce a sugar coma… or maybe even a couple of cavities. Probably both!!!
But it sure helped satisfy my need for sugar in a hurry.
It was a really good thing I sent most of these right out the door that night.
There was a good chance I would have eaten more than is perfectly healthy!
What are you still doing here??? Get in the kitchen and start baking a batch!
And if you really don’t like coconut. Just leave it out, and they will still taste awesome!!!
- 2 cups packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup shredded sweetened coconut
- 2 cups butterscotch chips
- 1/2 cups chocolate chips
- 20 Golden Oreos, broken into quarters
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9x13 pan with nonstick spray.
- Beat the butter and sugar until creamy. Add the eggs and vanilla and beat until fluffy.
- Sift the dry ingredients together and slowly incorporate into the butter mixture.
- Stir in the coconut, butterscotch and chocolate chips, and cookie chunks by hand. The dough will be thick.
- Spread the batter in the prepared pan. Bake for 25-30 minutes. Let the blondies cool completely before cutting.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 24 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 289Total Fat: 12gSaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 26mgSodium: 194mgCarbohydrates: 43gFiber: 1gSugar: 31gProtein: 2g
Nutrition facts are an estimate and are not guaranteed to be accurate. If you need special diet advice, please see a registered dietician.