that I am delusional for trying:-)
(this will definitely not be a life style change for me)
1. Stash all the Easter candy in the top of the pantry.
2. Keep the door to said pantry closed at ALL times.
3. Make a sign for the door that reads, "Step away from the Candy"
4. Stay out of the kitchen all week long.
5. Order take out all week because you can't go in the kitchen even to make dinner:-)
6. Don't bake at all...you will be too tempted to lick the beaters clean!
7. Drink coffee when sugar cravings hit...use sugar free creamer though!
8. Candy talks...honest, there is a pb cup calling me right now!
9. Put cotton balls in your ears to drown out those little sugar whispers that are coming from behind the closed pantry doors.
10. Post yummy recipes, so you can drool like other blog readers:-)
It has never left me down.
This time I decided to "fill" the dough with my new fav candy...
the Peanut Butter Snickers bar!
go buy some NOW!
I will wait for you to get back.
Just trust my scorched taste buds:-)