- 2 - 8 ounce packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 Tablespoons flour
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 Tablespoons instant coffee
- 1 Tablespoon hot water
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips, divided
- 1 cup dipping caramel (for apples)
- 1-2 Tablespoons sea salt
- Cool Whip
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place 12 cupcake liners in a muffin tin.
- Dissolve instant coffee in hot water. Set aside.
- Beat cream cheese until creamy. Add sugar, flour, sour cream, and coffee water and beat again.
- Beat in eggs, one at a time. Stir in 3/4 cup mini chocolate chips by hand.
- Fill liners evenly with the cheesecake. Bake 24-25 minutes. Cool on wire rack. Refrigerate until chilled through.
- Heat dipping caramel until easily stirred. Stir in sea salt to taste.
- Top each cheesecake with 1 Tablespoon caramel. Serve with Cool Whip and extra mini chips.
- Top with pretzels right before serving. Keep refrigerated.
*If you do not like the taste of coffee, substitute 2 teaspoons vanilla extract for the instant coffee and water.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 279Total Fat: 19gSaturated Fat: 11gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 72mgSodium: 1232mgCarbohydrates: 25gFiber: 1gSugar: 20gProtein: 5g