- 1 cup butter, softened
- 3 ounces white chocolate, chopped
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons cherry juice (from a jar)
- 2 ½ cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 ½ cups chocolate chips
- ½ cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup Cherry M&M’s
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Place 4 Tablespoons butter and chopped white chocolate in a sauce pan over low heat. Stir until melted and creamy. Set aside to cool slightly.
- Cream the rest of the butter and sugar. Beat in the cooled white chocolate mixture.
- Add the eggs and cherry juice and beat again.
- Stir together the dry ingredients and slowly add to the butter mixture.
- Stir in the chips by hand. Chill the dough for 30-60 minutes. (this helps the dough from spreading too much)
- Drop by small spoonfuls onto a baking sheet. Press 5-6 Cherry M&M’s into the top of each cookie dough spoonful. Bake for 8-9 minutes. Cool on a wire rack. Store in a sealed container.
*If you can't find the Cherry M&M's, substitute regular or Raspberry ones.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.