Pumpkin Spice Brownie Bites

These Pumpkin Spice Brownie Bites are the perfect way to enjoy a chilly fall day.
I bought a bag of yummy pumpkin spice kisses last week at Target.

I hope you have them in your town, because
they didn’t last very long in our house…
I mean come on, it was chocolate and pumpkin:-)
What’s not to love???

So I bought another bag to make chocolatey goodness bites…
Pumpkin Spice Brownie Bites!
At first I was going to call them brownie pops but,
pops are all over the web…
and then I thought no one will want to eat brownie balls:-)
LOL!
so brownie bites it is!Honest these are so easy to make.Pumpkin Spice Brownie Bites - pumpkin spice kisses wrapped in a brownie and dipped in chocolate  http://www.insidebrucrewlife.com

MMMMmmmmm yummy pumpkin spice guts!!!!
Gotta love it!
Pumpkin Spice Brownie Bites

Pumpkin Spice Brownie Bites

Chocolate brownies filled with Pumpkin Hershey Kisses and dipped in chocolate.

1 box brownie mix (for a 9x13 pan)
24 pumpkin spice kisses
12 oz. melting chocolate (like Candiquik)
1/4 c. white chocolate chips
1 1/2 tsp. shortening

1. Bake the brownies according to the 2 egg directions on the back of the box. Cool completely. Cut into 24 squares. Place 1 unwrapped kiss in the center of each brownie. Roll the brownie around the kiss. Place in the freezer for at least 30 minutes.
  2. In a microwave safe bowl, place the melting chocolate and 1 tsp. shortening. Heat for 30 seconds and stir. Repeat until melted and smooth. Remove the brownie bites from the freezer. Place one bite at a time in the chocolate and swirl it around until coated. Remove with a fork and tap off the excess chocolate. Place on a wax paper lined tray.
  3. In another small microwave safe bowl, heat the white chocolate chips and 1/2 tsp. shortening for 20 seconds and stir. Repeat until melted and smooth. *If you want you can add a little bit of orange gel color and stir it in. Place in a plastic bag and cut a tip off. Drizzle the tops of the brownie bites.

Comments

Your recipes never disappoint Joce! Thanks for linking up…I’m bookmarking this one for the next get-together we have. Should be a hit! Now to find the pumpkin spice brownies…

Those look so delicious! I love pumpkin spice kisses and made brownines with them once, but these look way better!
    Visiting from NFF! You have a new follower!

there’s such a thing as chocolate spice kisses and this girl didn’t know about them!! OH MY GOODNESS I’m so going to look for these over the weekend just so I can make those delicious brownie bites.

Now this is hands down my kind of treat. Brownies. Pumpkin Spice Hershey Kisses. I didn’t even know they made pumpkin spice hershey kisses. I am going to have to buy more then one bag of those. Oh, I LOVE brownies and well, I am can pretty much guarentee I am going to be in heaven with these Hershey Kisses. You are not helping me stay away from goodies. But seriously, my kids are loving you!

Ohhhh WOW! Sounds amazing! I’ve made Oreo Balls…. Ha! Oreo Bites before, similar to this.. .but NEVER these! I will try them out and let ya know! Although, I haven’t ever seen the Pumpkin Spice Kisses!! They will be a MUST find! :D Thanks for sharing!

Oh and I’ve over heated the chocolate too! It’s easy!

wow! that looks amazing!! i didn’t even know they had that flavor (which is crazy, since i’m obsessed with “seasonal” flavors of anything!)
    thanks for sharing!

Need to run to Target to see if we carry these little goodies. If so, I want to grab several bags (well a girl has to eat while she cooks) and try these. They look wonderful and they are my favorite….EASY!

Thanks for sharing!

I am so excited! I just bought Pumpkin Spice kisses this evening and wasn’t quite sure what I was going to do with them – now I know. Last year I used them on top of Mini Caramel Pumpkin Cheesecakes and they were so tasty!

Found you via NFF-your pumpkin bites brownies bits look amazing and being that I am not known for being a good cook I look forward to the recipes you blog about!

These look soooooooo delish and perfect for the season!

I’ve been hosting a weekly meme called Seasonal SUNDAYS and it’s all about what the season means to YOU. I’d love to have you come join me. The link goes up in the early hours of Sunday, so link at your leisure any time on Sunday or Monday. Hope to see you then.

- The Tablescaper
    thetablescaper.com

U have a beautiful family and I want some of those treats

Stopping in to check out your blog,say hi and that I’m
    Following from boost my blog friday.

Thanks for joining us over at our Sassy Sites blog party! It’s fun to see everyone! Come on over tomorrow and sign up for our Spotlight Giveaway! We would love to have you!! xoxo

Marni @ Sassy Sites!

I didn’t even know they made such a thing. It sounds like heaven! I just started a fall linky for Thursdays, come on over and link up if you’d like.

Thank you so kindly, for posting this yummy recipe on my Fresh Friday/Seasonal Saturday blog hop. I selected your recipe as one of the best from last week. I am now following and hope you visit again this weekend if you can, cuz I know folks get really busy! Mwah, Roz

Thank you so much for participating in my blog party ( I am a bit nervous because I never did a link-up and what if no one shows?) Haha. Your recipe looks amazing!!! I think I will be making that this weekend :)

16. Rona says

I love your blog! I found it by accident & bookmarked you. I noticed that you use CandiQuik for melting chocolate. I was wondering if I could use any other type of melting chocolate?

Most box brownie mixes have directions to use 2 or 3 eggs. 2 eggs make the brownies denser, while 3 eggs cause it to be more cake like. You just want to follow the box directions for whatever brand you choose.