These Pumpkin Spice Brownie Bites are the perfect way to enjoy a chilly fall day.
I bought a bag of yummy pumpkin spice kisses last week at Target.
I hope you have them in your town, because they didn’t last very long in our house. I mean come on, it was chocolate and pumpkin.
What’s not to love???
So I bought another bag to make more of these Pumpkin Spice Brownie Bites!
At first I was going to call them brownie pops but, pops are all over the web, and then I thought no one will want to eat brownie balls. LOL!
So brownie bites it is! Honest these are so easy to make.
MMMMmmmmm yummy pumpkin spice guts!!!!
Gotta love it!
- 1 - 9x13 box brownie mix
- 24 pumpkin spice kisses
- 1 - 10 ounce bag chocolate melts
- 1/4 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/2 teaspoon shortening
- orange gel food coloring
- Bake the brownies according to the directions on the back of the box. Cool completely. Cut into 24 squares.
- Place 1 unwrapped kiss in the center of each brownie. Roll the brownie around the kiss. Place the brownie bites in the freezer for at least 30 minutes.
- Melt the chocolate melts according to the package directions. Remove the brownie bites from the freezer.
- Place one bite at a time in the chocolate and swirl it around until coated. Remove with a fork and tap off the excess chocolate. Place on a wax paper lined tray.
- In another small microwave safe bowl, heat the white chocolate chips and shortening for 20 seconds and stir. Repeat until melted and smooth.
- Add a little bit of orange gel color and stir it in. Place in a plastic bag and cut a tip off. Drizzle the tops of the brownie bites.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 24 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 94Total Fat: 5gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 4mgSodium: 17mgCarbohydrates: 12gFiber: 1gSugar: 9gProtein: 1g