Pumpkin Cappuccino Chip Muffins

Pumpkin Cappuccino Chip Muffins and a large cup of coffee is a great way to enjoy a crisp, cool fall day.
We are on our way back from a week long trip to Disney…
oh the places we went and the fun we had!I think it was unanimous
everyone’s favorite place of the week was
The Wizarding World of Harry Potter.It was totally wicked!!!!
(anyone know that movie quote?)We honestly felt like we were at Hogwarts!
That place was incredible…
the best part was that it was overcast,
so the snow on the rooftops looked so realistic!!!
Can’t wait to print out pics and start scrapbooking!
(I have a cute mini album idea for some of the pics…)

But for now back to some fun baking…
and first up are these Pumpkin Cappuccino Chip Muffins.

Pumpkin Cappuccino Chip Muffins - a delicious fall muffin bursting with pumpkin, chocolate, and cappuccino flavors  http://www.insidebrucrewlife.com

Pumpkin Cappuccino Chip Muffins

Yield: 24 muffins

Pumpkin, chocolate, and coffee all in one delicious fall muffin.

1 Tablespoon instant coffee
1 c. milk
1 cup pumpkin
2 eggs
1/2 cup oil
2 Tablespoons sour cream
2 1/4 cups flour
1 c. sugar
1 Tablespoons baking powder
1/2 tsp. salt
1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
1 c. mini chocolate chips

1. Stir in the instant coffee into the milk and set aside.
  2. Beat together the pumpkin, eggs, oil, and sour cream until creamy.
  3. Sift together the flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon. Add the flour mixture and milk alternately to the pumpkin mixture. Do not over stir, batter should be lumpy. Stir in the chocolate chips.
  4. Fill muffin liners 2/3 full. Bake at 350 degrees for 22-24 minutes or until muffins spring back when touched. Cool on wire rack. Makes about 24 muffins. Store in a sealed container.

Comments

Ok, the cupcakes (as usual) look amazing, but JOCELYN!!!! HOW DARE YOU GO TO THE WIZARDING WORLD OF HARRY POTTER AND NOT TAKE ME?????!!!! I am so insanely jealous! Looks like we were on vacation the same week though, so I shouldn’t complain too loudly I suppose ;-) My DH and I are huge HP fans, and really want to head down there for a visit soon. Did you have some butter beer?? Can’t wait to see all the pics. Guess that’s the next best thing :-). Hope you’re settling back into post vacation life quickly (unlike us…)! Hugs, ~K

I didn’t know they had anything Harry Potter at Disney. Oh gosh. I need to start saving my pennies. My kids are CRAZY for anything Harry Potter.

3. Jocelyn says

So glad that you had a great time at Disney!!!! Where dreams are made!!!

Love this recipe…I have to try it out!!!

4. Kim @ Quit Eating Out {Recipes to Make Dining Out a Choice, Not a Chore} says

I LOVE pumpkin and coffee… what a great idea to combine in a muffin! YUM. Anxious to try these this weekend. Thanks. Have a great day!

5. Brenda says

Lucky you – Disney! One of our favourite places. We’ve been many times, but my husband and I even went by ourselves a few years go (kids are grown). We had a blast! And I haven’t seen these muffins at my local Starbucks, I’ll have to check it out the next time I’m there. I like your additions and thank you for being my newest follower! Have a great weekend.

Hopping over from New Friend Friday. I am your newest follower, come follow me back!

These look delisha and so does the snack mix in the previous post. I wish my cleaning out of my cupboards rewarded me like that! I have loved so many of your recipes this past month. Can’t wait to get to know you better.
    Jacqueline

Oh my gosh.. chocolate, coffee and pumpkin.. those are my 3 favorite things! These look soooo yummalicious.. I may have to make them for breakfast tonight when the kids go to bed! Thanks for linking up to my Pink Hippo Party and I am your newest follower! yeah!

These are SO good…. just made them this afternoon and they are a hit. My son said he is looking forward to seeing his cousins and eating these muffins on Thanksgiving Day. :-) I included the recipe on my blog, as well.

9. tammyg says

I am eager to try these, but don’t see a temperature listed in the recipe; do these bake at 350F? Thank you!