Pumpkin Cappuccino Chip Muffins – these delicious fall muffin are bursting with pumpkin, chocolate, and cappuccino flavors. Perfect breakfast choice!
We are on our way back from a week long trip to Disney. Oh the places we went and the fun we had!
I think it was unanimous that everyone’s favorite place of the week was The Wizarding World of Harry Potter.
It was totally wicked!!!! We honestly felt like we were at Hogwarts! That place was incredible.
The best part was that it was overcast, so the snow on the rooftops looked so realistic!!! Can’t wait to print out pics and start scrapbooking!
But for now back to some fun baking, and first up are these Pumpkin Cappuccino Chip Muffins.
These sweet breakfast muffins are absolutely delicious. Adding coffee and chocolate chips was the best idea!!
Pumpkin Cappuccino Chip Muffins recipe:
- 1 Tablespoon instant coffee
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup pumpkin
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup oil
- 2 Tablespoons sour cream
- 2 1/4 cups flour
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 Tablespoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place 24 liners in muffin tins.
- Stir in the instant coffee into the milk and set aside.
- Beat together the pumpkin, eggs, oil, and sour cream until creamy.
- Stir together the flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon.
- Add the flour mixture and milk alternately to the pumpkin mixture. Do not over stir, batter should be lumpy. Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Fill muffin liners 2/3 full. Bake for 22-24 minutes or until muffins spring back when touched.
- Cool on wire rack. Store in a sealed container.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 167Total Fat: 8gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 17mgSodium: 118mgCarbohydrates: 23gFiber: 1gSugar: 13gProtein: 3g