These easy no bake Chocolate Mojo Bars are loaded with pretzels, nuts, and chocolate. Great snack or breakfast treat to enjoy.
Do you get inspired by things you are eating?
A couple weeks ago I was on my way to pick up
our kids from school, so I grabbed a Cliff Mojo bar
as I ran out the door.
I was just driving along minding my own business
munching away on my bar.
There are quite a few red lights on the way
and as I sat at one of them
a lightbulb went off!!!
This Mojo Bar resembles a rice krispie treat!!!
What a fun way to change up an easy no bake item.
So on the next shopping trip I stocked up on items
to recreate this bar.
There is a difference though…the Mojo bar is a healthy snack
and I would love to tell you mine is healthy too…
but something about adding butter and marshmallows
to healthy items… it kinda ramps up the fat factor.
But that’s ok because with all the extra shopping
you are doing this month, you need a little more
healthy fats in your diet.
Just think of these as power bars to help you
make it through all those shopping trips!
So go ahead and make these and then
put them in your purse for when the cravings hit
and you are stuck in line at the store or post office.
You will thank me later!
Prep Time 15 minutes
Total Time 15 minutes
- 4 Tablespoons butter
- 4 cups mini marshmallows (10 ounce bag)
- 3 cups chocolate Rice Krispies cereal
- 1 cup sunflower seeds
- 1 cup chopped peanuts
- 1 cup chopped pretzels
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips
- 1 Tablespoon butter
- Line a 9x13 pan with foil and spray it with nonstick spray.
- In a large saucepan over low heat, melt the butter. Add the marshmallows and stir until completely melted.
- Remove from heat and quickly stir in the cereal, seeds, peanuts, and pretzels.
- Gently press into the prepared pan and let set.
- Melt the chocolate chips and butter in a microwave safe bowl. Spread on the top of the cooled bars. Cut into 24 bars. Store in a tightly sealed container.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 290Total Fat: 18gSaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 11mgSodium: 421mgCarbohydrates: 31gFiber: 2gSugar: 22gProtein: 5g