and as I sat at one of them
So on the next shopping trip I stocked up on items
- 4 Tablespoons butter
- 4 cups mini marshmallows (10 ounce bag)
- 3 cups chocolate Rice Krispies cereal
- 1 cup sunflower seeds
- 1 cup chopped peanuts
- 1 cup chopped pretzels
- 1 ½ cups chocolate chips
- 1 Tablespoon butter
- Line a 9x13 pan with foil and spray it with nonstick spray.
- In a large saucepan over low heat, melt the butter. Add the marshmallows and stir until completely melted.
- Remove from heat and quickly stir in the cereal, seeds, peanuts, and pretzels.
- Gently press into the prepared pan and let set.
- Melt the chocolate chips and butter in a microwave safe bowl. Spread on the top of the cooled bars. Cut into 24 bars. Store in a tightly sealed container.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 24 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 290Total Fat: 18gSaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 11mgSodium: 421mgCarbohydrates: 31gFiber: 2gSugar: 22gProtein: 5g