I pay really well...in cookies.
- 1 box chocolate cake mix
- ½ cup unsalted butter, softened
- 2 teaspoons instant coffee granules (optional)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 large eggs
- 2 ripe bananas, smashed (about 1 cup)
- ¾ cup flour
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- ½ cup toffee bits
- pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, lightly beat cake mix, butter, coffee, salt, vanilla, and eggs until combined.
- Add the smashed bananas and flour and beat gently.
- Stir in the chocolate chips and toffee bits by hand.
- Take half the dough and drop 12 spoonfuls onto a baking sheet lined with a silpat. Bake 12-14 minutes.
- Cool on sheet for 1 minute before removing and cooling completely.
- Repeat with the remaining dough.
- Store in a loosely sealed container.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 24 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 132Total Fat: 8gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 31mgSodium: 29mgCarbohydrates: 14gFiber: 1gSugar: 9gProtein: 1g
Nutrition facts are an estimate and are not guaranteed to be accurate. If you need special diet advice, please see a registered dietician.