Sometimes you just have to do something that is you…
For the Cake
- 1 box white cake mix + ingredients on the back of the box
- 38 Golden Oreo cookies, divided
For the Frosting
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup shortening
- 2 Tablespoons whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 4 cups powdered sugar
- 1 cup finely crushed vanilla cookie crumbs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place 30 liners in muffin tins. Place a whole Oreo cookie in the bottom of the liners.
- In a mixing bowl, make up the boxed cake mix using the directions on the back.
- Fill liners and bake for 18 minutes. Let cool completely.
- In a mixing bowl cream the butter and shortening. Add the cream, vanilla, and salt and beat again.
- Slowly add the powdered sugar until all is incorporated. Add the finely chopped cookie crumbs and beat again.
- Frost the tops of the cupcakes. Break the remaining 8 cookies into quarters and place one on each cupcake.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 30 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 212Total Fat: 11gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 11mgSodium: 103mgCarbohydrates: 29gFiber: 0gSugar: 21gProtein: 1g