Yesterday was one of those days…
add in baking, blogging, photography…the list goes on.
I spend a lot of my time every day around food, yet failed to miss the most important meal.
I know this had nothing to do with the milkshake pictures. I’m sorry!
When I sat down to write something, nothing came to mind.
All I could think about was the bad day,
and how I messed up royally as a wife and mother.
The Lord prompted my heart and it all just came out as I typed.
Thank you for letting me share a little bit of what was truly on my heart.
Now who wants a
peanut butter banana coffee milkshake!
- 1 large frozen banana
- 3 1/2 cups vanilla ice cream
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup brewed coffee, cooled
- 1/2 cup Cool Whip
- Add everything to a blender and pulse until smooth.
- Pour into 4 glasses and top with Cool Whip and sprinkles, if desired. Serve immediately.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 495Total Fat: 31gSaturated Fat: 13gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 15gCholesterol: 51mgSodium: 250mgCarbohydrates: 46gFiber: 4gSugar: 33gProtein: 12g