the tooth torture room,
- 2 tablespoons Italian dressing
- 1 pound Italian sausage
- 1 - 32 ounce carton chicken broth
- 1 -16 ounce package frozen stir fry veggies (use what you like)
- 1 can white kidney beans, rinsed
- 1 can Italian style diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 cup macaroni noodles, uncooked
- dash of oregano
- cheese for topping if desired
- Place sausage and dressing in a large saucepan and cook on medium heat until meat is cooked, stirring occasionally.
- Add oregano, broth, frozen veggies, beans and tomatoes and bring to a boil on high. Stir in macaroni.
- Reduce heat to medium and cook for 8-10 minutes.
- Serve topped with cheese. Makes 8 servings.
Slightly adapted from Kraft Recipes
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 355Total Fat: 21gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 15gCholesterol: 38mgSodium: 1369mgCarbohydrates: 24gFiber: 5gSugar: 4gProtein: 19g
Nutrition facts are an estimate and are not guaranteed to be accurate. If you need special diet advice, please see a registered dietician.