Marshmallow Reese’s Brownies

I have a real serious problem.  I can’t stop eating these Marshmallow Reese’s Brownies.

Don’t laugh.
Peanut butter and chocolate addiction is a real problem!
This time of year doesn’t help me out any…
every store I walk into has huge displays
trying to get me to buy more.
And I buy more I do.
I just can’t resist the power of Reese’s.
Fat pants here I come :-)
Marshmallow Reese's Brownies - the layer of Reese's peanut butter cups and marshmallow makes these incredible
You have this same problem right???
Do you have a bag of Reese’s peanut butter eggs
that you have been saving for your kids Easter baskets?
I did too…until I couldn’t resist it any more!
Go get it right now, and make these brownies.
Your kids are going to have so much candy this weekend
that they will never miss the peanut butter eggs.
And believe me, you will thank me when you bite into
these ooey gooey brownies.

I am warning you though…
once you take that first bite you will not want to stop.
Make sure you have someone else around to share them with…
you want to fit into your Easter dress come Sunday morning :-)

Stay up to date on all the BruCrew baking
by following here:

BLOGLOVIN | FACEBOOK | PINTEREST | GOOGLE+ | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM

********************************

Marshmallow Reeses Brownies

Yield: 24 brownies

Marshmallow Reeses Brownies

Fudge brownies with a layer of Reese's peanut butter eggs and marshmallow cream in the center...the best way to get rid of Easter candy.

1 brownie mix (for a 9x13 pan)
1 bag Reese's Peanut Butter Eggs (or PB cups)
1 cup marshmallow cream

1. Spray a 9×13 pan with baking spray and set aside. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Prepare the brownie mix according to the package directions for fudge like brownies. Beat until just combined.
  2. Spread half the brownie batter in the bottom of the prepared pan. Lay the peanut butter eggs on top of the batter. Drop spoonfuls of marshmallow cream around each egg. Top with the rest of the brownie batter. Spread the batter completely over all the marshmallow cream swirling slightly. Bake for 25 - 30 minutes. Cool completely before cutting into the brownies. Store in a sealed container . Makes 24 brownies.

Notes

You can also use a bag of Reese's peanut butter cups the rest of the year.

Comments

*drool* Now I’m going to have to clean my keyboard. These sound divine! Have you seen the giant Reese’s eggs?? I had to seriously restrain myself from getting it b/c I know I would not share it with anyone! ;)

Haha. I know Resse’s doesn’t help us with those Reese Eggs (the pumpkins get me too). Peanut butter and chocolate are truly a match made in heaven!

Yep, I have the exact same addiction. I can’t get enough of Chocolate and peanut butter! These brownies look totally delish! I might have to whip up a batch this weekend :)

We are kindred spirits, indeed. I get so excited when stores start setting out Easter things b/c it won’t be long until Reese’s PB eggs arrive. Happy Dance!! And, I’ve been known to eat almost an entire bag before the children and hubster knows we have them in the house…just sayin.

Hi Jocelyn,
    I do have a bag of those and I can’t wait to make this recipe, These look delicious! Hope you have a fabulous week end celebration and thank you so much for sharing with Full Plate Thursday!
    Miz Helen

6. Kim B. says

Oh…am I LOVING the coconut cream cheesecake brownies!! Looking forward to making them :) Have a blessed Easter!!

Hi There;
    Just wondering what your favorite Brownie Mix is, or if you have a favorite brownie recipe?
    I’m looking to make these, but want a good, rich, fudgy brownie… not a cake-y one like most mixes make :)

Any ideas?

@Kayla…I actually like the ones from ALdi the best…so fudgey and delicious. Ghiradelli and Pillsbury both have a really good fudge brownie too.

Oh, Jocelyn! You constantly outdo yourself!! These look DANGEROUSLY GOOOOD!!! Pinned (Of course!) It’s just a good thing (for my waistline) that I’m too lazy to drive to the store in the middle of the night or I’d be trying these NOW. lol. :)

I’m super excited to be co-hosting the Sweet & Savoury Sunday Link Party this weekend! I’d be thrilled if you’d come by my blog and share these … and a couple of your other MANY terrific recipes!! :) Hope to see you there Sunday! Would LOVE to have you!! :*)
    Brenda @ChattingOverChocolate.blogspot.com recently posted..Five Loves on FridayMy Profile

10. Cortney says

I tried making these and after being in the oven for 38 minutes the brownie layer on the bottom was still not done! But the top layer was starting to get dark. I’m really disappointed that these didn’t turn out-they looked and sounded delicious. Once they cool I will see what they are like. I did everything the recipe said so I have no idea what went wrong.

hhhhmmm, those definitely should have been done after 30 minutes. What kind of brownie mix did you use and what size pan? Those are the only things I can think of that would have affected it. I only baked mine for 25 minutes…they were gooey, but oh so good!

I made these for Easter and mine also took forever to bake after 40 mind I took out will see what happens. I used pillsbury family brownies in a cake pan metal have another batch to go in made with Duncan hinds family size and in a glass pan will see

Hhhhmmm, I am going to have to bake these again :-) I baked mine in a glass pan. You should only be baking the brownies for as long as what the package says for a 9×13 pan. The peanut butter cups and marshmallows do not affect the baking time. I would think any longer than 30 minutes would result in crispy brownies once they are cooled. Most baked goods continue to bake after being pulled from the oven. Once they cool, they set up just fine. Let me know how it went with the second batch.
      Jocelyn Brubaker recently posted..Blueberry Banana BreadMy Profile

12. Anonymous says

These turned out terribly for me. The marshmallow floated to the top and the batter remained raw even after I baked it for an additional 15 minutes. It was disappointing and stressful and a waste of money.

I am so sorry to hear that! I have made these brownies quite a few times and they turn out fine every time. What size pan did you use? It needs to be baked in a 9×13 pan, or they will not bake properly. The marshmallow and the Reese’s do not affect the baking of a brownie mix.

• Lisa says

I just pulled some out of the oven and am waiting for them to cool. But they look horrible. I had the same issue with the marshmallow fluff coming up through the brownie batter. There are huge cracked looking marshmallows all over the top of mine. I’m very nervous about the batter being cooked through, too. I left them in for 30 minutes, but the edges were already burning so I took them out. :( At this point, I’m just hoping they’re done and edible, but they are sure not pretty enough to gift – as was my plan.

Oh, no!!! I am so sorry to hear that these didn’t work for you. I have made them quite a few times without this problem. How much brownie batter did you have left to cover the marshmallow? It is really important to have enough brownie batter to cover the entire marshmallow fluff. And 30 minutes is more than enough time to bake these. How did they taste???

13. Amy says

Oh My! These sound amazing! Luckily I have a Reese’s addict for a boyfriend, so I won’t have to eat them all myself!!

• Erin says

Wow! Talk about epic disappointment. Marshmallow cream bubbled up through top brownie layer and caused the brownie part to not set up even after 45 minutes! Read through all the comments. I followed recipe to a T. Had to scrape overdone marshmallow layer off top to get brownies to set. Not great. I used 13×9 pan. Not sure what happened.