The gooey candy center in these Marshmallow Reese's Brownies makes them an irresistible dessert. They are the perfect way to use up those extra bags of candy you bought.
I have a real serious problem right now. I can't stop eating these Marshmallow Reese's Brownies.
Don't laugh at me. A peanut butter and chocolate addiction is a real problem to have! And these are the best gooey brownies ever!
This time of year doesn't help me out any. Every store I walk into has these huge displays trying to get me to buy more Easter candy. So I do. I just can't resist the power of a peanut butter egg.
Fat pants here I come!
You have this same problem right??? I mean I can't be the only one eating all the Peanut Butter Easter Bunnies? Or the bags of peanut butter eggs I bought for the kids Easter baskets. Please tell me I'm not the only one sneaking the kid's candy.
I tried to resist the chocolate voices, but those candies were calling my name so loud! So, I had to bake with them right away!!!
How to make these Marshmallow Reese's Brownies
- Use your favorite brownie mix and spread half of it into a pan.
- Press the peanut butter eggs into the batter. Try to resist the urge to eat a few as you work.
- Drop spoonfuls of marshmallow around the eggs.
- Cover everything with the rest of the brownie batter and bake.
- Let the brownies cool before cutting into them. Yes, I know that is hard to do. But have patience!
I am warning you though. Once you take that first bite of these treats you will declare them the best brownies ever, and you will not want to stop.
Make sure you have someone else around to share these marshmallow Reese's brownies with because you do want to fit into your new Easter outfit come Sunday morning!
Love a recipe you tried from Inside BruCrew Life?
Please leave a 5 star ⭐️ rating and/or a review in the comments section further below.
More easy Easter recipes that you may enjoy
- I love all the candies and sprinkles in these Easter M&M Cookies from Crazy for Crust.
- This easy Peppermint Pattie Easter Bark is an easy way to use a bunch of candy at once.
- Make a batch of Chocolate Covered Marshmallow Bunnies and add them to a jar of pastel candies for a fun centerpiece.
- How cute and easy is this 15 Minute Sunflower Peep Cake from Spend with Pennies?!?!?!