First I want to say thank you for always having the cutest clothes that I find most appropriate for my age and position in life….being an almost 35 year old mom that is:-) In the last few years I have come to the realization that I just cannot pull off the young adult/teen styles anymore.
Thank goodness for you being a great store. You have become my all time favorite place to shop now. Did I say shop??? I meant WINDOW shop…I go in and just wander around looking at all the delightful outfits that are on display there.
But I have one big question…WHY do you have to layer 3-4 tops to get that cute look??? I come in and think, “Yea, that is adorable.” Walk around, find all those pieces, try them on, look in the mirror, and WONDER where the cute outfit went???
3-4 layered shirts on this cookie lovin’ body isn’t working out so well . And that is before I put on the necklace and scarf that was also on the hanger.
I think that is the problem…I don’t have a hanger shaped body. But that sure doesn’t stop me from coming in each month and trying on more layered things. I promise one of these days I might even purchase a few of those layered items…
(Maybe eating whoopie pies wasn’t the best food for my non hanger-like body.)
See You In A Few Weeks,
Your Slightly Plump, Sugar Filled Fashion Loving Customer
Please tell me I’m not the only one with shopping troubles.
For the Whoopie PIes
- 1 white cake mix
- 1/3 cup water
- 2 large eggs
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 2 brown bananas
For the Coffee Butter Cream
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 - 7 ounce jar marshmallow fluff
- 1 cup confectioners sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee
- 1/2 teaspoon table salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place water, eggs, oil, and cake mix in bowl. Beat 1 minute on low, then 1 minutes on medium.
- Smash the bananas on a plate and add to the cake batter. Beat on medium for 1 more minute.
- Drop by tablespoon onto a baking sheet. Bake 8-10 minutes. Cool.
- Measure out your vanilla in a small cup. Add the instant coffee and stir until dissolved.
- Pour in mixing bowl and cream with butter. Add the marshmallow cream & salt and beat until creamy.
- Slowly add the sugar a little bit at a time until all incorporated. Fill cookies. Store in sealed container.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 24 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 154Total Fat: 10gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 36mgSodium: 68mgCarbohydrates: 15gFiber: 0gSugar: 12gProtein: 1g
Nutrition facts are an estimate and are not guaranteed to be accurate. If you need special diet advice, please see a registered dietician.