Once a month you are assigned another food blogger to “stalk”.
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 2 1/2 cups quick oats
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3/4 cup caramel baking bits
- 1 cup plain potato chips, crushed
- 3/4 cup mini marshmallow bits
- 1/4 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/2 teaspoon shortening
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9x13 pan with nonstick spray.
- Cream the butter and sugar until light and creamy. Add the vanilla and eggs and beat again.
- Slowly add the flour, cinnamon, and salt. Add the oats a little bit at a time. The dough will be very stiff.
- Stir in the caramel, marshmallows, and chips by hand.
- Spread in prepared pan. Bake or 20-22 minutes. Cool completely. Cut into 14 bars.
- Melt the white chocolate chips and shortening in the microwave for 30 seconds. Stir and repeat until melted and creamy.
- Spoon into a plastic bag with one corner cut off. Drizzle over the bars. Let set. Store in a sealed container.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 315Total Fat: 14gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 53mgSodium: 170mgCarbohydrates: 44gFiber: 2gSugar: 23gProtein: 5g
Nutrition facts are an estimate and are not guaranteed to be accurate. If you need special diet advice, please see a registered dietician.