Once a month you are assigned another food blogger to "stalk".
- ¾ cup unsalted butter, softened
- ¾ cup packed brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 ½ cups all purpose flour
- 2 ½ cups quick oats
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ¾ cup caramel baking bits
- 1 cup plain potato chips, crushed
- ¾ cup mini marshmallow bits
- ¼ cup white chocolate chips
- ½ teaspoon shortening
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9x13 pan with nonstick spray.
- Cream the butter and sugar until light and creamy. Add the vanilla and eggs and beat again.
- Slowly add the flour, cinnamon, and salt. Add the oats a little bit at a time. The dough will be very stiff.
- Stir in the caramel, marshmallows, and chips by hand.
- Spread in prepared pan. Bake or 20-22 minutes. Cool completely. Cut into 14 bars.
- Melt the white chocolate chips and shortening in the microwave for 30 seconds. Stir and repeat until melted and creamy.
- Spoon into a plastic bag with one corner cut off. Drizzle over the bars. Let set. Store in a sealed container.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 14 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 315Total Fat: 14gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 53mgSodium: 170mgCarbohydrates: 44gFiber: 2gSugar: 23gProtein: 5g
Nutrition facts are an estimate and are not guaranteed to be accurate. If you need special diet advice, please see a registered dietician.