My good friend Missy sent me this recipe she found on Duncan Hines for Oh Joy Bars.
Chocolate? Coconut? Ok, I am so in!
These were some of the best brownies EVER!!!! So moist and delicious...and the coconut was very subtle.
An A+++ in my dessert book!
- 1 - (9x13) box brownie mix
- 1 - 14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup of sweetened shredded coconut
- 1 tablespoon all purpose flour
- 1 large egg
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Spray a 9x13 pan with nonstick baking spray.
- Mix brownies according to directions on box. Pour ½ of the batter into the greased pan. Reserved the other half of the batter.
- Mix together the coconut, the sweetened condensed milk, 1 tablespoon flour, and egg.
- Spread filling over first layer of chocolate brownie.
- Spread remaining chocolate brownie on top of coconut layer very carefully.
- Bake brownies for 35-40 minutes until firm in center. Don't over bake. Allow to cool before cutting into squares.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 24 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 97Total Fat: 3gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 15mgSodium: 45mgCarbohydrates: 15gFiber: 0gSugar: 13gProtein: 2g
Nutrition facts are an estimate and are not guaranteed to be accurate. If you need special diet advice, please see a registered dietician.
Did you make this recipe?
Please leave a comment on the blog or share a photo on Instagram