The creamy spiced cold foam on this Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew tastes just like the coffee shop version. Save money and time by making this Starbucks copycat at home this fall.
Raise your hand if you have enjoyed a Starbuck’s Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew yet. I am right there with you. There have actually been multiple trips to taste this amazing seasonal drink. Mostly for research, of course. Wink, wink.
It is still blazing hot here in Florida. But I am wanting all things fall, so this iced pumpkin coffee does the trick. The problem is that my wallet does not like me to indulge very often, so I knew I had to find a way to make and enjoy this pumpkin cream cold brew at home.
The best part of making this drink at home is that I can make it without all the sugar. Oh, yeah! This Starbucks copycat is delicious, sugar-free, and dairy-free. Booyah!
For this copycat pumpkin recipe, I changed up a few of the ingredients that you will find in the original Starbucks drink.
In my daily morning coffee, I like to use a sugar-free syrup and a dairy-free half and half frothed to foamy perfection, so I knew I wanted to use those ingredients.
And of course, there had to be real pumpkin since it is a pumpkin drink. I like to prep the cream ingredients ahead of time, so it is easy to whip one up when I’m craving a Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew.
If you love hot coffee drinks, be sure to try this White Chocolate Pumpkin Spice Latte instead.
Ingredients in a Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew:
- Milk – For this drink, you want a milk that will froth well. I prefer to use the Silk dairy free half and half. It is very low calorie and low carb, which is why I prefer that over anything else! Regular half and half works too, but it will be higher in calories . You could also use a mixture of heavy cream and 2% milk if you have that on hand.
- Pumpkin Puree – make sure you buy puree, NOT the pumpkin pie mix. The mix has added spices and sugars in it.
- Pumpkin Pie Spice – the spices in this will give your drink the fall flavor
- Sweetener – in order to keep this drink sugar-free, use monkfruit sweetener in the foam and a splash of sugar free vanilla syrup in the cup of cold brew coffee. Regular sugar works too.
I found that adding syrups or other natural sweeteners to the milk affected how well it frothed. A little bit of monkfruit did not affect the foam.
If you like, you can also use maple or agave syrup in place of the vanilla syrup in the cold brew coffee.
How to make a Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew:
- Pour the half and half, monkfruit, pumpkin puree, and pumpkin pie spice in a jar. Stir gently to mix it all together. Place the lid on and shake slightly.
- Chill cream until ready to use. Be sure to gently shake before using.
- Froth 1/4 cup of the cold pumpkin cream.
- Add ice to a glass and pour in cold brew and 1 Tablespoon sugar free vanilla syrup.
- Pour the frothed pumpkin cream on top and enjoy.
To save time, I usually keep a container of cold brew coffee in our fridge. It’s easy to make your own if you have time, or you can buy your favorite brand in stores. I happen to like the taste of STŌK and Starbucks cold brew.
What you need to make pumpkin cream cold foam:
Milk Frother – A stand alone milk frother with an option for hot or cold works great. We have the Nespresso one, and I love it.
Handheld Frothing Wand – These are super inexpensive and work well to froth warm or cold milk.
Blender – Pulse the pumpkin cream until it is foamy.
Jar – put a lid on it and shake, shake, shake. This option will not give you as much foam, but it works in a pinch.
More drink recipes to make at home:
- Salted Caramel Mocha Latte
- Dark Chocolate Latte
- Salted Caramel Coffee Floats
- Pineapple Orange Punch
- Almond Joy Hot Chocolate
Connect more with Inside BruCrew Life!
Follow us on social media, so you never miss a post.
I also created a fun new Facebook group, and I would love for you to join. It’s a group where you can share your favorite recipes, ask questions, share photos, and see what’s new with the BruCrew. If you would like to check it out, you can request to join HERE.
Be sure to follow me on Instagram and tag #brucrewlifebaking, so I can see the Inside BruCrew Life recipes you are making.
- 1 cup Silk dairy free half and half
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 4 teaspoons monkfruit sweetener
- 5 cups unsweetened cold brew coffee
- 5 Tablespoons sugar free vanilla syrup
- Add the half and half, pumpkin, pumpkin pie spice, and monkfruit to a mason jar. Stir gently until combined.
- Add the lid and shake lightly. Chill until ready to use.
- Shake pumpkin cream gently to mix everything together again. Pour 1/4 cup into a milk frother and choose the cold option. You can also use a hand held frothing wand and whisk until foamy.
- Add ice to a cup and pour in 1 cup of cold brew coffee. Stir in 1 Tablespoon vanilla syrup.
- Top coffee with pumpkin cream foam and enjoy right away.
*You can also use regular half and half and sugar if you prefer those instead.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 5 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 53Total Fat: 5gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 17mgSodium: 35mgCarbohydrates: 6gFiber: 0gSugar: 1gProtein: 2g
Nutrition facts are an estimate and are not guaranteed to be accurate. If you need special diet advice, please see a registered dietician.