The creamy spiced cold foam on this Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew tastes just like the coffee shop version. Save money and time by making this Starbucks copycat recipe in your own home.
Raise your hand if you have enjoyed a Starbucks Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew yet. I am right there with you. There have actually been multiple trips to taste this amazing pumpkin spice drink. Mostly for research, of course. Wink, wink.
If you haven't had one yet, the drink has layers of iced cold brew coffee topped with a pumpkin cold foam that is dusted with pumpkin spice.
It is still blazing hot here in Florida. But I am wanting all things fall, so this iced pumpkin coffee does the trick. The problem is that my wallet does not like me to indulge very often, so I wanted to find a way to make and enjoy this pumpkin cream cold brew at home.
The best part of making this drink at home is that I can make it without all the sugar. Oh, yeah! This Starbucks copycat is delicious, and it is sugar-free and dairy-free. Booyah!
Starbucks Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew
For this copycat pumpkin recipe, I changed up a few of the ingredients that you will find in the original Starbucks drink.
In my daily morning coffee, I like to use a sugar-free syrup and a dairy-free half and half frothed to foamy perfection, so I knew I wanted to use those ingredients.
And of course, there had to be real pumpkin since it is a pumpkin drink. I like to prep the cream ingredients ahead of time, so it is easy to whip one up when I'm craving a Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew.
If you love hot coffee drinks, be sure to try this white chocolate latte instead.
Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew Ingredients
- Milk - For this drink, you want a milk that will froth well. I prefer to use the Silk dairy free half and half. It is very low calorie and low carb, which is why I prefer that over anything else! Regular half and half works too, but it will be higher in calories . You could also use a mixture of heavy cream and 2% milk if you have that on hand.
- Pumpkin Puree - make sure you buy puree, NOT the pumpkin pie mix. The mix has added spices and sugars in it.
- Pumpkin Pie Spice - the spices in this will give your drink the fall flavor
- Sweetener - in order to keep this drink sugar-free, use monkfruit sweetener in the foam and a splash of sugar free vanilla syrup in the cup of cold brew coffee. Regular sugar works too.
- I found that adding syrups or other natural sweeteners to the milk affected how well it frothed. A little bit of monkfruit did not affect the foam.
- If you like, you can also use maple syrup or agave syrup in place of the sugar free vanilla syrup in the cold brew coffee.
How to make a Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew
To save time making this cold foam coffee, I like to keep a container of chilled cold brew coffee in our fridge. It's easy to make your own if you have time, or you can buy your favorite brand in stores. I like the taste of STŌK and Starbucks cold brew.
- Pour the half and half, monkfruit, pumpkin puree, and pumpkin pie spice in a mason jar. Stir gently to mix it all together. Place the lid on and shake slightly.
- Chill the pumpkin cream until ready to use. Be sure to gently shake the jar before using the cream.
- Froth ¼ cup of the cold pumpkin cream.
- Add ice to a glass and pour in sugar free vanilla syrup and cold brew coffee leaving room for the cream.
- Pour the frothed pumpkin cream on top of the cold brew and enjoy.
What you need to make Pumpkin Cream Cold Foam
Milk Frother - A stand alone milk frother with an option for hot or cold works great. We have the Nespresso one, and I love it.
Handheld Frothing Wand - These are super inexpensive and work well to froth warm or cold milk.
Blender - Pulse the pumpkin cream until it is foamy.
Jar - put a lid on it and shake, shake, shake. This option will not give you as much foam, but it works in a pinch.
More Easy Drinks
Other Copycat Recipes
- Starbucks Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffin
- Disney Cookies (Jack Jack Num Num Cookies)
- Mickey Mouse Rice Krispie Treats
- Homemade Oatmeal Cream Pies
- Disney Dole Whip Recipe
- Salted Caramel Mocha
Love a recipe you tried from Inside BruCrew Life?
Please consider leaving a 5 star ⭐️ rating in the recipe card below and/or a review in the comments section further below.