I know...say that name 10 times fast!!!
But since July is Ice Cream month...
Of course once I was done with this...it wasn't 2 ingredients anymore!
Hence the super duper long recipe name.
Wait! Don't answer that if you were going to say you could!
It would just break my heart to stop being friends with you!
Oh, I'm totally kidding you, you know that right?
I'll just probably think you're a wee bit strange!!!
It was sure fire sign to me that I needed to get more brownie batter into my life.
The yummy stuff doesn't get much time in the spotlight...
and I have to say I like it more than cake batter stuff.
Whoops! Did I just type that?
Look into the bowl filled with delicious creamy Peanut Butter Brownie Batter Swirl Ice Cream!
You need this in your life ASAP!!!!
- 1 ¼ cups dry brownie mix
- 2 Tablespoons oil
- 4 Tablespoons water
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 - 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- ¼ cup creamy peanut butter
- ½ cup chopped mini Reeses peanut butter cups
- In a bowl, combine the brownie mix, oil, and water and stir until combined. Stir in the peanut butter cups gently. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the whipping cream until stiff peaks form.
- In another bowl, stir together the condensed milk and peanut butter until creamy.
- Pour it into the whipped cream and beat on low until it is all combined. (about 30 seconds)
- Pour ⅓ of the cream mixture into a freezer safe container. Drop ⅓ of the brownie batter in the mixture and swirl gently with a knife. Repeat 2 more times. Freeze until solid.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 16 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 361Total Fat: 22gSaturated Fat: 10gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 10gCholesterol: 45mgSodium: 149mgCarbohydrates: 37gFiber: 0gSugar: 23gProtein: 6g