I seriously cannot wait any longer to tell you about these Reese’s Fluffernutter Cupcakes!!!
A few weeks ago I made like a million cupcakes for an adoption party at church.
For the Peanut Butter Cupcakes
- 1 white cake mix
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/3 cup oil
- 4 eggs
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/3 cup greek yogurt
- 24 Reese's peanut butter cups
For the Marshmallow Butter Cream
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 - 7 ounce jar marshmallow cream
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- chocolate sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place 24 liners in muffins tins. Unwrap 24 peanut butter cups and place in the bottom of the liners.
- In a mixing bowl combine water, oil, and eggs. Add the dry cake mix and beat for 1 minute on low.
- Add the peanut butter and yogurt and beat on medium for 2 more minutes.
- Fill cupcake liners with batter and bake for 18 minutes. Cool completely.
- In a mixing bowl beat the butter, marshmallow cream, vanilla, and salt until creamy.
- Slowly add the powdered sugar until completely mixed in. Frost cupcakes and top with sprinkles.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 24 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 432Total Fat: 27gSaturated Fat: 10gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 54mgSodium: 269mgCarbohydrates: 47gFiber: 1gSugar: 41gProtein: 8g