An easy peanut butter ice cream that only requires 5 ingredients and a mixer. You read that right! This Reese’s Fluffernutter Ice Cream does NOT need an ice cream machine to become a reality in your summer loving life.
The beginning of summer has come and gone. And I am still waiting for those high 80s and 90s to tell me that summer is truly here. This summer has been so different from past ones. It has been one thunderstorm or rainstorm after the next. I’m beginning to think school will start back up before we get a chance to really soak up those sun rays at the pool.
Even if it isn’t burning hot outside, it is still summer, and summer means ice cream. How many of you have tried the 2 ingredient ice cream? I love that I can make up a “homemade” ice cream in under 10 minutes without a fancy ice cream machine. Just remember when you make this, that you will need to allow about 4 hours for this to freeze to an ice cream consistency.
Last year I made this Peanut Butter Brownie Batter Swirl Ice Cream and my kids had it gone in no time. Who am I kidding? I had my fair share of that ice cream too. So this year, I knew that peanut butter needed to happen again. Only this time I added more peanut butter, marshmallow fluff, and my all time favorite Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups. I just can’t go very long without making a treat with those bites of goodness.
I want to introduce you to a new favorite of mine. The chocolate cookEcones. Has anyone else heard of The Cone Guys? Recently I was sent a sample pack of their specialty cones to try out with my family. As I was making up the fun new peanut butter ice cream, I knew that a chocolate cookie cone was going to be the perfect way to enjoy this easy ice cream. I mean peanut butter always needs more chocolate, right?
I stepped away from my non existent diet and ate that cone as quick as I could. I was right…a chocolate cone is the best way to enjoy peanut butter ice cream. Just saying.
**BruCrew Life received sample products from The Cone Guys, but no other compensation was given. All opinions are 100% my own.
Stay up to date on the BruCrew baking:
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 - 8 ounce bag Reese's Mini Peanut Butter cups, cut in half
- 1 cup marshmallow cream
- Chill your metal mixing bowl and wire whisk for 30 minutes.
- Using a fork, whisk together the sweetened condensed milk and peanut butter. Set aside.
- Place the whipping cream in the chilled bowl, and beat until it becomes whipped cream.
- Gently stir the peanut butter mixture into the whipped cream. Do not stir vigorously, as you do not want the air to dissolve from the whipped cream.
- Stir in the peanut butter cups gently.
- Pour half the mixture into a freezer safe bowl. Drop half the marshmallow cream on top and swirl with a knife.
- Spoon the rest of the ice cream on top and repeat with the marshmallow cream.
- Freeze for several hours or until completely frozen.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 254Total Fat: 20gSaturated Fat: 9gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 9gCholesterol: 35mgSodium: 109mgCarbohydrates: 17gFiber: 1gSugar: 13gProtein: 4g
A few of our other favorite recipes that use Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups: