Nutella Marshmallow Bars

I am really sorry to do this to you…again.  But I have a good feeling you are going to love these Nutella Marshmallow Bars.
Funfetti, Nutella, and marshmallow cream make these a delicious bar cookie that disappears every time.
Fine.  You and I both know that I’m not sorry one little bit
to have to share these awesomely deliciousness bars with you guys.
There are certain things in life that just make sense…
like peanut butter and chocolate or sprinkles and ice cream.
Want to know what doesn’t make sense?
Sitting in a wrestling meeting where they talk about conferences and meets
and a whole bunch of letters together that mean absolutely nothing to me.

Nutella Marshmallow Bars 10
The oldest Bruboy has decided to try his hand at wrestling this year.
I know…wrestling!!!
I’ve tried warning him about the “leotard”…and the grappling of boys on a mat,
but he still wants to give it a go.  So I am all for it…just for him.
Even going to the “meet the new coach” meeting.
I totally felt like Charlie Brown listening to the teacher.
You know the waaahhh waaahhh waaaaahhh waaahhh?
I didn’t understand much of anything that night.
All I do know is that I signed a paper
and added our contact info as it came around.
Nutella Marshmallow Bars 11
Want to know what kept me going in the meeting?
The thought of these yummy bars sitting back at my house.
Believe me…any bar that has a full cup of Nutella AND
a full cup of marshmallow fluff will keep you awake too:-)
Nutella Marshmallow Bars 12
Yup, fluff and Nutella…just makes sense in my world.
Nutella Marshmallow Bars 14
Maybe I should plan on making these bars to hide in my purse for every wrestling meet
we go to this coming year.
I think these chewy bars will help me make it through.
Wrestling has never made sense to me…
maybe now that is my own kid, it will be more fun.
Or maybe it will just be even funnier?  Not sure which.
Nutella Marshmallow Bars 15
These bars almost didn’t make it into the oven.
I was “this close” to grabbing a spoon and digging into the cake batter fluff Nutella mess!!!
Instead the spoon and I went to town on the last little bit of Nutella in the jar…
and it’s pretty possible that there were a few scoops of fluff that went down with it too:-)
Nutella Marshamallow Bars 16
Baking it up was totally worth the wait though.
I mean I did get my living room dusted while I waited.
Shew…glad that’s done for another month:-)
LOL!  Priorities people.  Dusting isn’t one of mine!!!
It’s just going to come right back in an hour.
Again…doesn’t make much sense :-)

Now these Nutella Marshmallow Bars…they make total sense!

Stay up to date on all the BruCrew baking
by following here:

BLOGLOVIN | FACEBOOK | PINTEREST | GOOGLE+ | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM

********************************

EMAIL SUBSCRIPTION

Nutella Marshmallow Bars

Yield: 24 bars

Nutella Marshmallow Bars

Funfetti cake bars filled with Nutella and Marshmallow Cream. These will disappear every time you make them.

1 Funfetti cake mix
1/3 cup butter, melted
1/3 cup milk
1 cup Nutella
1 cup Marshmallow Cream

1. In a mixing bowl, combine cake mix, melted butter, and milk. The dough will be very sticky. Press half the batter in a greased 9×13 pan. Spray your hands with non stick spray to help keep it from sticking to you.
  2. Spread the Nutella on top of the dough. Very carefully spread the marshmallow fluff on top and swirl lightly.
  3. Crumble the remaining batter on top of the fluff. Bake at 350* for 25 minutes. Do not over bake. Let cool completely before cutting into 24 squares. Store in a covered container.

It’s possible I’m addicted to this chocolate goodness in a jar…
here are some other things I’ve made with it :-)
Still want more Nutella goodness?
 Some of my blog friends are just as crazy about the stuff:-)
Nutella No Bakes – Aimee from Shugary Sweets
Nutella Cookie Dough Dipped Pretzels – Dorothy from Crazy for Crust
Nutella Stuffed Cinnamon Sugar Muffins – Sally from Sally’s Baking Addiction
Nutella Fudgesicles – Katrina from In Katrina’s Kitchen
Chocolate Nutella Popovers – Keri from Shaken Together
Nutella S’mores Hand Pies – Hayley from The Domestic Rebel
Nutella Filled Oatmeal Cookie Pies – Ashley from Kitchen Meets Girl
Nutella Cupcakes – Ashton from Something Swanky

Comments

Thanks for the shout girl. Those bars look delish! Good luck with the wrestling, glad to hear you gave the “warnings” first, totally something I would have done :)

Thanks for the shout-out! These look AWESOME per your usual :) you never fail to make something ooey, gooey, and totally irresistibly sweet! Nutella + marshmallow + Funfetti… why haven’t I thought of this combo before beats me, but now it’s on my mind for good! And wrestling is an awesome high school/junior high sport. It’s majorly strenuous–not for the faint at heart!–but SO rewarding. It’s surprisingly both very team and individually-oriented, which is hard to be both but it is. I would know–my dad has coached high school and junior high wrestling my whole life and in high school, I was his scorekeeper every year! So I know my way around the mat :) it’s fun and I hope your son enjoys it!! You may have a state champ under your roof!

Here here on the dusting! I dread it and yeah, I do it about once a month too! I’d totally rather eat these bars! Wow, the yum factor is very high here! Good luck with the wrestling! Not having a child in the older grades, I kind of forgot about that sport!

Okay, I could make it through any kind of meeting if I had some of these bars waiting for me! EEK, Jocelyn, they look SO.GOOD. So pretty, too, with the funfetti flecks! Thanks for the shout-out, too! Totally made my Monday!

I’m thinking these will be my go to bars for every single meet. The fun sprinkles will help distract me from the boy leotards:-) And you are very welcome for the shout out…it’s fun to share others goodies!!!

I love funfetti EVERYTHING! Ahhh I love these bars Jocelyn. They look incredible! All of my favorite things in one! I think I pin each and every one of your recipes. You are on a roll, girl. And thank you for linking up! You are such a sweetheart. :)

I never understood the Nutella craze until I actually tasted the delicious chocolatey, gooey goodness. Thanks for the fun recipe. Just hopped over from Mealtime Mondays.

Looks so yummy! And, I hear you about dusting! Anyhoo, thank you for sharing this at my Make it Pretty Monday party at The Dedicated House. Hope to see your prettiness again on Monday. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

8. Cina says

When you say in the reciepe to mix the cake mix with the melted butter and milk .. do you still have to mix in the oil, eggs, and water (the ingridients on the back of the box) also ?
    I want to make these but I am not so sure !
    Any advice would help =)

• Jocelyn Brubaker says

No, you do not want to follow the box instructions or they will not bake up right. Just use the melted butter and milk for my recipe there. I hope you love these as much as we did!

• Jocelyn Brubaker says

It might be a slightly different consistency, but I don’t see why it wouldn’t work. Just make sure they are completely covered with the Nutella and cake batter so they don’t burn. Let me know how it works for you.

• Katie says

It was a little tricky to spread the Nutella, but turned out great! Thank you so much for all the yummy recipes! Love your blog!!!

• Jocelyn Brubaker says

I am so glad it worked for you. And thank you so much for your sweet comment…you have no idea how much I needed to hear that today :-)

9. Audrey says

should these cook for 25 or 15 min? the recipe says two different things. thank you! they look amazing and we are in the midst of making them now!

10. Kim says

These were so fun to make !
    & apparently they disappeared in a second ! This website is like a dream, I cannot wait to try more recipes !!