Swirls of chocolate and marshmallow make this Nutella Marshmallow Pumpkin Bread a sweet treat. Start the day with a slice and a cup of coffee!
It is great to be back from Haiti. Our team had an amazing time serving there. It was fun and sad all in one.
Fun because we were able to work together and meet some needs, but very sad because there were so many needs that we just could not feasibly meet.
Thank you so much for all of you that prayed for our safety as we traveled and ministered for the past week. I will try to get some other pics and things from the trip up later this week.
**You can read more about my Haiti trip HERE**
My laptop crashed right before we left, so now I am learning how to use an iMac. Man is it totally different from a PC!!!
Not a good thing for this computer challenged girl. I now understand why older people don’t buy new gadgets.
I liked my old computer and was perfectly fine using that forever. But my computer must not have liked all the pictures that I was always dumping into it. LOL!
So, I am working on getting things figured out, but it is a good thing that I have some old pictures and recipes already saved for such a time as this.
Nutella Marshmallow Pumpkin Bread
And since it is still Fall and cold and rainy, it is the perfect time to make some more pumpkin recipes.
Have you made pumpkin bread yet? Let’s have some fun and spoon some Nutella and marshmallow fluff into it because why not.
It was so yummy and moist that I couldn’t resist have slice after slice of this sweet pumpkin bread.
Time to log some more time on the treadmill because having a baking blog is really taking a toll on my weight management.
But someone has to do the taste testing, and I am not ready to give up that job. Not yet anyway. So, bring me some elastic pants and another slice of this pumpkin bread.
Stay up to date on all the BruCrew baking here:
Nutella Marshmallow Pumpkin Bread recipe:
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 3/4 cups flour
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1/2 cup Nutella
- 1/2 cup marshmallow cream
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9x5 loaf pan.
- In a bowl, cream the sugars and oil. Add the eggs and pumpkin and beat well.
- Stir in baking soda, cinnamon, salt, and nutmeg. Alternately add the flour and milk until combined.
- Spoon half the batter into the prepared pan. Drop the Nutella and marshmallow cream by spoonfuls across the top of the batter. Swirl slightly. Top with the other half of batter.
- Bake for 70 minutes. Cover with foil if the top is getting too brown near the end. Cool in the pan for 15 minutes, and then remove to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Wrap in saran wrap over night for best flavor. Makes 1 loaf.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 331 Total Fat: 13g Saturated Fat: 4g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 9g Cholesterol: 32mg Sodium: 224mg Carbohydrates: 49g Fiber: 2g Sugar: 32g Protein: 4g