These easy No Bake Peach Cheesecake Cups are a great dessert idea when you are watching your calories. They are also very portable, making them a great dessert for a picnic or barbecue.
As we head into summer, I am always looking for great no bake recipes that do not take a lot of time to prepare. The windows in our house do not really get any good airflow.
So when it is over 85 degrees in my kitchen, I do not want to spend too much time in the kitchen during the day. Although my air conditioner gets plenty of work during the summer months because I can’t stay away from baking for too long.
I made these No Bake Strawberry Cheesecakes about a year and a half ago, and we loved them. I finally got around to making a new version and remembered right away why I loved them so much. You just might be seeing more variations of these throughout the summer 🙂
All you need is a blender to whip these bad boys up. Don’t you love when a recipe doesn’t dirty the whole kitchen? Ok, I did use 2 other small bowls too. But seriously, the blender is all you will need to make the cheesecake. Drop everything in and pulse a few times, and you will have instant cheesecake. Well, it will be cheesecake after you refrigerate it for a few hours.
I love making these up right before bed time and putting them in the refrigerator. They are ready to be eaten first thing in the morning…if that’s how you roll. They are made with fruit, cottage cheese, and yogurt, so I think these totally equal breakfast food. Hey, it’s better than eating some of this PB Snickers Cheesecake Pie for breakfast, right?
For the Crust
- 1/2 cup gingersnap cookie crumbs
- 1/2 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
For the Cheesecake
- 1 tablespoon plain gelatin (1 packet Knox)
- 1/4 cup warm water
- 1 1/2 cup peaches (fresh or frozen, thawed)
- 1 1/4 cup cottage cheese
- 1/4 cup peach yogurt (I used Chobani)
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Optional: Cool Whip and sprinkles
- Combine the cookie crumbs, sugar, and melted butter. Press into the bottoms of 10 small jelly jars. (I used the 4 oz. mason jars) Set aside.
- Stir together the gelatin and warm water until dissolved. Set aside.
- Place the peaches in a blender and pulse until pureed. Add the cottage cheese, yogurt, sugar, and vanilla. Pulse until creamy. Slowly add the gelatin water and pulse again.
- Divide the mixture in the 10 jars. Refrigerate until set.
- Top with Cool Whip and sprinkles before serving if desired. Makes 10 - 4 oz. jars.
Looking to cut the calories even more? Feel free to make these without the crust.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 10 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 158Total Fat: 5gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 11mgSodium: 161mgCarbohydrates: 24gFiber: 1gSugar: 17gProtein: 5g
Nutrition facts are an estimate and are not guaranteed to be accurate. If you need special diet advice, please see a registered dietician.