These easy White Chocolate Cheesecake Parfaits have layers of cookies, white chocolate mousse, and fruit in each cup. Such a fun and festive no bake dessert to make and share at summer parties and picnics.
Make sure to add a batch of these Chocolate Cheesecake Parfaits for the chocolate lovers’ in the group too.
I’m all for baking cheesecake whenever I can, but this past year I have really gotten into making no bake cheesecake mousse. Bypassing the oven in favor of spending 15 minutes in the kitchen layering cheesecake in little cups with cookies and/or fruit is so much easier.
So far we have made strawberry, mocha, peanut butter, and pina colada, so a white chocolate version was bound to happen sooner or later. With summer and holiday weekends coming up quickly, I wanted to layer no bake cheesecake in a cup with strawberries and blueberries. I knew the red, white, and blue layers would be so pretty.
Chocolate covered strawberries decorated with holiday sprinkles and a cute little paper flag pick added the perfect extra touch to the top of the parfaits. It made these cheesecake parfaits the perfect dessert for Memorial Day or 4th of July picnics.
Ingredients for No Bake Cheesecake Parfaits
These no bake parfaits come together quickly with just 7 ingredients. Crunchy store bought oatmeal cookies make a great crust for these no bake cheesecake parfaits. If you have a homemade recipe, feel free to use that instead.
- Oatmeal Cookies – the store bought crunchy ones work best
- Cream Cheese – make sure to set it out ahead of time so it is room temperature
- Powdered Sugar – sweetens the cheesecake filling
- Vanilla Extract – adds flavor
- White Chocolate Melting Wafers – give the mousse a delicious white chocolate flavor
- Cool Whip – gives the cheesecake a fluffy mousse texture. You can also make 3 cups of this Homemade Whipped Cream, if you prefer that instead.
- Fruit – I used diced strawberries and blueberries for a fun red white and blue dessert
Chocolate Covered Strawberries
Dipping fresh strawberries in white chocolate and adding sprinkles makes a fun decoration for the top of cakes, pies, or cheesecake parfaits.
- Melt the white chocolate melting wafers in the microwave according to the package directions.
- Dip seven whole dry strawberries into the chocolate and set on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Place one tablespoon of the melted chocolate into a plastic Ziplock baggie and cut one tip off.
- Drizzle the chocolate over the dipped strawberries and add red, white, and blue star sprinkles.
- Let set completely before moving.
- Store at room temperature for one day or place in the refrigerate uncovered overnight if you are making them ahead.
BRUCREW TIP: Make sure the strawberries are completely dry and at room temperature before dipping. The homemade chocolate covered strawberries are best served within 12 hours because the juice from the strawberries will start to break down the chocolate coating.
How to Make White Chocolate Cheesecake Parfaits
The layers in these easy white chocolate mousse parfaits come together so quickly. A printable recipe card with ingredients and instructions can be found at the bottom of the post.
Step One: Cookie Crust
- Crush the cookies into crumbs using a food processor or a plastic bag and rolling pin.
- Divide the cookie crumbs evenly in the bottom of seven 5-ounce cups or glasses.
BRUCREW TIP: You can find small condiment cups in the paper goods aisle at Walmart. They also come with a lid, so you can pack the cheesecake cups in a cooler or basket and add the toppings later, if you want.
Step Two: White Chocolate Mousse Filling
- Beat the softened cream cheese, sugar, and extract in a large bowl until creamy.
- Add the remaining melted chocolate to the cream cheese mixture and beat again.
- Fold in Cool Whip gently.
Step Three: Assemble Cheesecake Parfaits
- Layer the no bake cheesecake and fresh fruit in the parfait cups.
- Spoon Cool Whip into a piping bag fitted with icing tip 1M and add a swirl to the top of each cheesecake cup.
- Place a chocolate covered strawberry and flag pick on top right before serving.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can you make cheesecake parfaits ahead of time?
Yes, these little cheesecake cups can be made up to 24 hours ahead of time. The crust will start to soften and get soggy the longer they sit though, so I do not recommend making them days ahead.
What other fruits can you use in no bake parfaits?
You can use any fruit that you like in these white chocolate mousse parfaits. Have fun making delicious combos like peaches and blackberries or crushed pineapple and strawberries. Canned pie filling would also be a great option.
More Easy No Bake Desserts
- Strawberry Fluff
- Fruit Dip recipe
- Berry Pretzel Dessert
- Mini Chocolate Cream Tarts
- No Bake Strawberry Pie
- Orange Fluff
- Easy Tiramisu recipe
- Swiss Cake Roll
- Buckeye Pretzels
Connect with Inside BruCrew Life! Follow us on social media, so you never miss a post.
- 7 store bought oatmeal cookies
- 2 - 8 ounce packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup white chocolate melts
- 1 - 8 ounce container Cool Whip, thawed & divided
- 1 cup diced strawberries
- 1 cup blueberries
- 7 whole strawberries
- red and blue sprinkles
- Crush the oatmeal cookies and place in the bottom of 7 - 5 ounce containers or cups.
- Beat the cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla until creamy. Set aside.
- Melt the white chocolate melts according to the package directions. Dip the whole strawberries in the melted chocolate and place on a wax paper lined tray.
- Place a Tablespoon of melted chocolate in a small plastic Ziplock baggie.
- Cut one tip off and drizzle over the strawberries. Top with sprinkles. Let set.
- Pour the remaining white chocolate into the cream cheese mixture and beat again.
- Fold in 1 1/2 cups Cool Whip gently. Spoon the mixture into a large piping bag.
- Pipe a swirl of cheesecake into the bottom of the prepared cups.
- Mix together the strawberries and blueberries and place a large spoonful on top of the cheesecake.
- Pipe the remaining cheesecake on top of the berries.
- Use a piping bag and icing tip 1M to swirl the remaining Cool Whip on top of the cheesecake layer.
- Top with a chocolate covered strawberry and paper flag right before serving.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 7 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 729Total Fat: 51gSaturated Fat: 35gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 12gCholesterol: 96mgSodium: 398mgCarbohydrates: 61gFiber: 2gSugar: 47gProtein: 9g