These fun Cookie Dough Brownie Bites are a delicious treat to share with friends. Everyone will love finding a hidden cookie dough center in these truffles.
Have you had a brookie before? What is a brookie you ask???
That my friend, is a brownie and chocolate chip cookie
that has joined forces to tempt you to cheat on that diet.
Sadly, it is true.
I ate way more of these little brownie bites than I probably should have.
But it is winter, and when blizzards and ice storms come blowing,
you need to eat to keep warm.
Now to get more time on the elliptical…such a vicious cycle!
Who cares how much exercise this treat will cost me!
I just had to try putting cookie dough inside a brownie bite after making these salted caramel brownie bites. Brownie bites might just be my new thing to make in the kitchen!
First you need to bake up your brownies…I usually use a box, just because it is so much easier (and lazier)
While the brownies are cooling, mix up your cookie dough. The cookie dough from these no bake cookie dough s’mores is great for treats like this.
Roll the cookie dough into 35 small bite-sized balls. Place them in the freezer and wait until they are frozen. It will be hard to do, but you can do it.
Then…yup, you got it. Place that frozen cookie dough in the center of a small brownie and start smushing it all around that cookie ball. Now here is the hardest part…you’ve got to freeze them AGAIN.
I know it’s torture, but well worth it in the end. You can reward yourself by eating some of the brownie scraps to pass the time.
Once they are frozen enough, melt the chocolate in the microwave and dip away. Any sprinkles on top will do, but it is that time of year so hearts it is ♥
- 1 - 9x13 box brownie mix
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon milk
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1 - 10 ounce bag chocolate melts
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9x13 pan with non-stick baking spray.
- Make the brownies according to the package directions. Bake and cool.
- Beat the butter, sugar, vanilla, and salt until creamy. Add the milk and flour and mix until a soft dough forms. Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Roll the dough into 35 small dough balls. Place on a wax paper lined tray and freeze for 30 minutes.
- Cut the brownies into 35 small squares. Press each square flat. Place a frozen dough ball in the center and roll the brownie around it.
- Place the brownie balls on the wax paper lined tray and freeze for another 30 minutes.
- Melt the chocolate according to the package directions. Dip the frozen brownie bites in the chocolate using a fork to roll it around and remove.
- Place on wax paper and top with a sprinkle immediately. Let set. Store in a sealed container on the counter.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 35 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 87Total Fat: 5gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 6mgSodium: 25mgCarbohydrates: 10gFiber: 0gSugar: 7gProtein: 1g