This White Chocolate Peppermint Oreo Cake is loaded with cookies and peppermint candy cane pieces. It is an easy cake that looks impressive. Show off your baking skills at all the holiday parties with this awesome treat.
*Love these recipes? Sign up for the BruCrew email to have them sent to your inbox.
Falalalala…it’s time to peppermint all the things. And I do mean all the things!!! As soon as December hits, I can’t wait to add candy cane chunks to EVERY.SINGLE.THING that I bake in our kitchen.
Yes, I’m kind of obsessed with peppermint everything right now! I hope you don’t mind, but I have quite a few treats to share this month with my beloved flavor.
And I realized as I was looking through all the things I made so far, that I paired most of these treats with Oreo cookies. It’s apparently a flavor combo I can’t stop making. I mean these Oreo Peppermint Crunch Cookies are still going strong, so why not, right? I hope you are ready for some peppermint cookie goodness!!!
There are times when you want to make an over the top cake for holiday parties. Be sure to check out this Candy Cane Chocolate Cheesecake Cake for those dinner parties where you need that extra special cake.
But then there are times when you want a cake that looks super impressive, tastes amazing, and is very easy to make.
Since I’m all about peppermint chunks and Oreo cookies this month, I added both to an easy bundt cake.
Something about a bundt cake makes me smile. I don’t know what it is about those ridges, but I love them on a cake.
I know that sometimes bundt cakes can cause problems because they like to stick. My all-time favorite trick for baking with a bundt pan is using Baker’s Joy. Knock on wood, but I haven’t had one stick yet using this spray.
This jazzed up box mix has white chocolate pudding, peppermint Oreo chunks, peppermint candy pieces, AND peppermint mocha coffee creamer. I told you I was all about peppermint!
After the cake cooled, it got a drizzle of white chocolate ganache made with more peppermint creamer. Then you guessed it…more candy cane pieces sprinkled on top to finish it off.
My family went crazy for this white chocolate peppermint Oreo cake. My husband isn’t usually a big sweets eater, and he kept taking slivers. Our daughter said this was the best cake I have made in a while. Thank you…I think. LOL!
Sign up to receive an email in your inbox for each new recipe:
For the Cake
- 1 white cake mix
- 1 - 3.4 ounce box instant white chocolate pudding
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup peppermint mocha coffee creamer*
- 2 cups peppermint cream-filled chocolate cookie chunks
- 1/4 cup peppermint bits
For the Topping
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup peppermint mocha coffee creamer
- 2-4 Tablespoons peppermint bits
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 12 cup bundt pan with nonstick baking spray.
- Place the cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, oil, and creamer in a mixing bowl. Beat for 1 minute on low and 2 minutes on medium.
- Gently stir in the cookie chunks and peppermint bits by hand. Spoon into prepared pan. Bake for 50 minutes.
- Remove and cool in the pan for 15 minutes. Flip out onto a plate and cool completely.
- Pour the coffee creamer in a small saucepan and heat until just below boiling. Remove from the heat and stir in the white chips until creamy. Let cool for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Spoon the white chocolate over the top of the cake slowly. Top with peppermint bits. Let set. Store in a sealed container.
*You can also use half and half or plain creamer and 1/2 teaspoon peppermint extract in place of the peppermint creamer in the cake.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
More peppermint treats from other bloggers:
- Peppermint Ice Cream from Spiced
- Peppermint Cream Pie Cookie Cups from Beyond Frosting
- Peppermint Snowcap Meringues from Very Culinary
- Peppermint Fudge from Shugary Sweets
*This post contains affiliate links. Inside BruCrew Life receives a very small percentage of sales made through these links. Thank you for letting us share products we know and love.