There are times when you want a candy bar, and times when you want a rice krispie treat. The struggle is real. What if we combined them into one amazing treat??? Call me crazy, but these are so awesome!!!
Today you can have the candy bar AND the rice krispie treat, and no one will look at you funny for eating 2 treats. These treats are over the top amazing and will definitely make people do a double take when you bring them to your next party.
My mind is going crazy with every candy bar combo possible. In fact, I couldn’t stop thinking about them and made these peanut butter cup rice krispie treats and these Oreo stuffed rice krispie treats. Obsessed much?
Use your favorite candy bar to make these easy no bake candy bar stuffed rice krispie treats.
For this version I went with mini peanut butter snickers bars because it has quickly become one of my favorite candy bars. In fact, I can’t buy bags of them unless they are going right into baking. For some reason I can’t resist eating them ALL. They disappear faster than you can say Snickers. Please tell me someone else has this problem.
The best thing about these treats is that you can put them together in no time at all! Seriously, it will take you longer to go to the store to buy the ingredients and unwrap the candy bars.
But it will be totally worth it when you bite into those candy bar stuffed rice krispie treats. I predict you won’t be able to stop at just one.
More fun ways to use candy bars in easy no bake treats:
- No Bake Snickers Crunch Bars from Mom on Time Out
- No Bake Peanut Butter Twix Pie from Crazy for Crust
- No Bake Monster Cookie Balls from The Baker Mama
- 7 1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 5 Tablespoons butter
- 7 1/2 cups Rice Krispies cereal
- 24 fun sized peanut butter Snickers candy bars, unwrapped
- Butter a 9x13 pan and set it aside.
- In a large sauce pan melt the butter and marshmallows over medium heat. Continue to stir until it is creamy.
- Add the cereal and stir until completely coated. Press half the cereal into the prepared pan.
- Lay the candy bars across the top of the cereal.
- Drop the rest of the cereal on top of the candy bars and press down quickly.
- Let cool completely before cutting into 24 bars. Store on the counter in a sealed container for 5-6 days.
There will be gaps between each candy bar when you lay them out. Use butter on your hands to keep the cereal from sticking to you.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 395 Total Fat: 17g Saturated Fat: 7g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 7g Cholesterol: 14mg Sodium: 219mg Carbohydrates: 57g Fiber: 1g Sugar: 40g Protein: 5g