These Caramel Peanut Butter Snickers Cookies have a hidden candy bar center and a sweet chocolate glaze. Fill your empty cookie jar with a batch of soft cake mix cookies this week.
*Do you love these recipes? Be sure to sign up for the BruCrew email to have the recipes delivered to your inbox each time a new recipe is shared here.
Chocolate and peanut butter are my kryptonite. Ok, so maybe just sugar in general can do me in.
But chocolate and peanut butter are at the top of that sugar list. I have the hardest time resisting these Peanut Butter Cup Rice Krispie Treats because of those two ingredients. So why do I keep making things that I’m going to have a hard time saying no to???
Well, I’m just trying to practice my self control. Just so you know, mission stay out of cookies this week was a complete and utter failure. Tomorrow is a new day…
Although, there are still quite a few of these cookies in the kitchen, so I’m thinking my new mission should be avoid the kitchen at all costs.
I haven’t figured out how I’m going to get my breakfast from the fridge on this new mission. Or how I’m going to make kids lunches…me thinks they are on their own in the morning.
And making dinner tonight might pose a new set of problems. Drive-thru, anyone?
Let’s just talk about these candy bar stuffed cookies for a minute. We all know how much fun I have been having hiding candy inside cookies, right? I mean these Cinnamon Caramel Cookies speak for themselves.
So, when I found a bag of fun-sized Peanut Butter Snickers at the store, I just had to bring them home with me.
Then the caramel cake mix in the cupboard started calling out and asking to be made into cake mix cookies. True story. Food talks to me.
How to make Caramel Peanut Butter Snickers Cookies:
- Mix together the cake mix, butter, egg, and cream cheese until a soft dough forms. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Roll the dough into 24 balls. Refrigerate longer if it is too sticky.
- Flatten each dough ball and place a candy bar in the center.
- Roll the dough around the Snickers bar.
- Bake and cool. Spread the chocolate glaze on top of the cooled cookies. (full recipe below)
Recipe Tips for Cake Mix Cookies:
- When you pull the cookies from the oven, you are going to think they are undone. Do not be alarmed! This is how they should look. I only bake mine for 10 minutes. This will produce a soft cookie inside. If you want to bake it another minute or two, the cookie will be more firm inside.
- Let the cookies sit on the cookie sheet for a few more minutes. The heat from the pan will continue to cook the cookies. Use a flat spatula to tap the tops of the cookies before moving them to parchment paper to cool all the way.
- These cookies look kind of ugly when they cool. A chocolate glaze on top fixes that problem. It hides the bump in the cookie from that hidden candy bar. Plus, adding more chocolate is never a bad idea!
More stuffed cookies that you may like:
- Salted Caramel Brownie Cookies
- Red Velvet Peppermint Pattie Cookies
- White Chocolate Lemon Funfetti Cookies
- Nutella Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Peanut Butter Cup Cookies
- Triple Chocolate Cookies
Connect with Inside BruCrew Life! Follow us on social media, so you never miss a post.
I also have a fun Facebook group, and I would love for you to join. It’s a group where you can share your favorite recipes, ask questions, share photos, and see what’s new with the BruCrew. If you would like to check it out, you can request to join HERE.
1. If you bake these cookies for 10 minutes, they will be very soft inside. This is how I bake mine every time! 2. Bake the cookies for another 1-2 minutes for cookies that are set up and firm inside.
For the Cookies
For the Chocolate Glaze
Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 397 Total Fat: 21g Saturated Fat: 10g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 9g Cholesterol: 37mg Sodium: 202mg Carbohydrates: 47g Net Carbohydrates: 0g Fiber: 1g Sugar: 39g Sugar Alcohols: 0g Protein: 5g
1. If you bake these cookies for 10 minutes, they will be very soft inside. This is how I bake mine every time!
2. Bake the cookies for another 1-2 minutes for cookies that are set up and firm inside.