These Coconut Macaroon Brownie Bites taste delicious and are easy to make. Three ingredients and you can have them too.
We spent all weekend painting in our church auditorium. And I will be happy to never see another paint roller again.
But that isn’t the case since we still have one more color to roll on.
We must press onward and get it finished. It’s going to look super hot when we get it all done.
Speaking of hot…this weekend was a scorcher!
Super hot, super humid, and super sunny… it actually made me glad to be inside in the cool air with the paint roller in hand.
I saw on the weather that we are supposed to have a heat index of 110 degrees this week. Thinking it might be a good time to just veg on the couch, watch me some movies, and eat some bon bons.
Ok, I have actually never done that…but doesn’t it sound like fun?
Maybe I will just make these Coconut Macaroon Brownie Bites again and try it.
Like I said totally smitten with these little brownie bites! Especially with my newest and most delicious brownie bite concoction!
One of the best parts is that you can use store bought macaroons, or you can make the filling from these Oreo Coconut Cream Truffles.
I found some macaroons in the candy aisle at the Dollar General, but I have made them with the homemade filling before too!
No sense heating up your house twice during this heat wave to make some of these yummies.
I know I say it every time I bake something new, but these were quite honestly the best!!! Please, please, please do yourself a favor and make some ASAP!
They were so good that I actually gave away most of these Coconut Macaroon Brownie Bites because I was very worried that I might just eat every last one.
That would have made my mouth happy…the thighs…not so much!!!
- 1 box brownie mix (for 9x13 pan)
- 8 coconut macaroon cookies/candies
- 1 - 10 ounce bag white melting wafers
- 1/2 cup toasted coconut (optional)
- Mix and bake the brownies according to the directions on the back of the box for fudge brownies. (These work best if the brownies are slightly under baked.) Cool completely.
- Cut the brownies into 15 squares. Cut each macaroon in half. Roll each half of a macaroon into a ball and place it on a flattened brownie square.
- Roll the brownie around the macaroon and set onto a wax paper lined tray. Repeat with the remaining brownies.
- Place the tray in the freezer for about 20 minutes.
- Melt the white chocolate according to the package directions.
- Dip each brownie bite into the chocolate with a toothpick. Use a spoon to cover the entire bite with chocolate.
- Place back on wax paper and sprinkle with toasted coconut. Makes 15 brownie bites.
*If you cannot find the coconut macaroons, you can use the filling in these Coconut Cream Truffles
Nutrition Information:Yield: 15 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 163Total Fat: 7gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 3mgSodium: 124mgCarbohydrates: 25gFiber: 1gSugar: 13gProtein: 2g